Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2003, 08:22 PM   #1  
DOXIEMAMA

Talking New Kid Here!

Hello Everyone;
I started W.W. on April 17th,2003,That is my Birthday, so I thought that I would give myself a gift. I'm glad I did. I have tried every diet in the world. But for some reason I never tried W.W. Now I wish I would of tried it long ago. Anyway, I have lost 16.6 pounds so far. I think it is great. I just love the points. And I'm changing the way I think, not only about food,but about myself.And the fact that this is a lifetime way of living. I also goto the health club 3 times a week. I do water exercises.
Now just a little about me. My Name is Punky,That is my nickname. Real name is Jeniece. I live with my wounderful husband(Arthur),and our 3 female dashchunds.(Skeeter, Scooter, & Squeaker.) We live on Whidbey Island in Washingtn State. I am a retired nurse. I love doing all kinds of crafts.
Well enough about me. I am glad I joined your forum. Punky
Old 06-09-2003, 09:32 AM   #2  
Miss Independent

HI Punky!

Congrats on the weight loss so far. Thats wonderful. Feel free to join us on the Independence/Canada Day Challenge thread if you need some ladies to keep you honest. Have a wonderful day!
Old 06-09-2003, 08:54 PM   #3  

Thumbs down

Welcome! I am new too! I enjoy WW because I am learning correct portion control, and, how to eat healthy. I feel sooooo much better,both physically and mentally. Keep up the good work!!!!!
Old 06-18-2003, 08:31 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 208.6/202.6/150 Joined 5/6/10

Welcome Punky, Congrats on the loss!
I just started myself and I am working on the meal planning, keep up the good work!!
Old 07-18-2003, 10:49 AM   #5  
Divine Gal

Just started today. Saw my mother and she looked great. So I want to look and feel great too.
Old 07-18-2003, 06:26 PM   #6  

Congrats to all of you on making the decision to do something great for yourselves!
Closed Thread