General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-08-2013, 01:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255 195.8 150

Height: 5'6

Default site pays you just to post small articles

So ive been trying to find some ways to make money online because im foolish enough to fall for that sort of thing..lol but it also keeps me busy which is good while dieting.

So far after signing up for countless sites, these are the only ones i have found worth using (you can cashout a few times a month)

http://www.bubblews.com/
https://legerweb.com/

Does anyone use other sites to make a bit of money? what sites do you use?

(hopefully this isnt against the posting rules, i did read the policy here http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/freq...ml#post1056713
deadkittens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:21 AM   #2  
sugar is the devil

Isay Ipsos

It'll take awhile tho... You fill out surveys and get points. Takes awhile to rack up to make it worth anything but eh... better than nothing
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:26 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 323/311/160

Height: 5'6"

I used ChaCha about a year ago and made a little bit but the site isnt as active now so it takes longer to earn it. It was legit thoub at least... but the big bucks... Etsy! Make a craft and sell it... I sell home made toys and dolls in my etsy shop. But people will buy all sorts of things. Splatter paint cards, make soap or candles, art prints, patterns, little pins. They alsoet you sell vintage things and craft supplies. You could go thrift store shopping, find some cute stuff, and sell it for way more than you paid. Etsy only has a 20 cent fee to list an item for 4 months, and when you make a sale they only charge 3.5% fee. Way less than ebay.

I know its a little more work than just answering survey questions, but its fun... and I never made a toy or doll before last October... In fact I hadnt sewn anything since I was in girl scouts haha...I had fun when I tried and opened up an etsy shop to sell things. Made a few hundred dollars already! And it does keep my hands busy!

Last edited by Everlasting; 06-08-2013 at 09:27 AM.
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote