Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Thumbs down Gained 15

The title says it all. I feel pretty bad about myself right now. I was around 170 but now I'm 185. This started back in February when I was stress eating before my husband got home from deployment. So now that he's home, we've been eating pretty crappy. I still go to the gym and work hard, but when it comes to eating I have not been doing well. I've been emotionally eating a lot lately. I need to change this. I'm back here again because I feel like this place gives more support than other places I've been to. I want to feel good inside and out and I'm feeling ready to get healthy again. I know this will be a hard process but I know that I just need to trust the process. Results will happen if I just do it. I've done it before but this time I need it to stick. I need to make this a lifestyle change. I need my family and myself to be healthy.
Anyways, rambling over now.
abetterme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:45 PM   #2  
Empress/Queen

No worries, everyone who is on any kind of weight loss journey invariably gains some now and then.

You'll take care of it! You've hopped right back on the wagon and have a great attitude. Stay consistent. You'll do it!
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Thank you Amarantha2.
abetterme is offline   Reply With Quote