Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:29 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 335/329/235

Height: 5'4.5

Default The Biggest Blow

...coming back to this forum and having to increase my current weight AND starting weight! Wonderslim was always easy to do and drink, but it was always the decision to do it. I have been out of control with bingeing, but I've been listening to lots of weight loss/motivational podcasts (they are super motivating) and feeling ready to get back on track. Who wouldn't want to lose weight and try to do everything to get there? Me, most of the time. I feel like I surrender and accept and continue to binge. I deserve to love my body and stop hiding behind the pudge

Thanks for being an awesome community I know I can always come back to

I post a lot about my weight/dieting struggles here if anybody wants to come comiserate haha: thecarbmonster.com

Last edited by carbmonster; 05-08-2013 at 11:50 AM.
carbmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/151/110

I am a newbie but welcome back carbmonster. I know exactly how you feel. It only takes a little bite of something to make me binge on it. Sugar and carbs are like crack to me. I haven't gotten my shippment of meals yet, but I already have planned what I am going to have to eat for the Monday I start the program. I do great and then all of a sudden there is a family gathering or a holiday and I go off and don't go back on the wagon.

You are right, you deserve to love your body. You are the most important thing to yourself and deserve to be healthy and feel great. I hide behind my pudge too. When I was in my late 20's I lost about 40lbs and felt and looked great. Guys were looking at me and asking for a date. I did not know how to handle it so the way I did so was to eat and gain back about 60lbs. I am still struggling to get it off, going on diets going off diets etc. I plan on making this work and will not tell any of my family that I am on it. They can also be the monkey wrench thrown in to sabotage everything.

I will be here to rant, rave and just talk.

Maria
punmama is offline   Reply With Quote