Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 05-05-2013, 02:41 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/177/125

Height: 5"5

Default Top/Blouses/T-Shirts

Are there any tops in particular that make you really feel comfortable, and maybe you have them in more than 1 color?

I like loose-fitting shirts that are still somewhat thin and that don't cling that much (at least until I get rid of this huge tummy!). This especially important as the weather is warming up. It's also nice to have shirts where your bra lines are not visible, but that is a whole different story.
Alicia546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

All my life shirts have been the one thing I love sporting, I have a nice bust, nice arms, nice decolletage, and a thin waist. But this year I've gained some extra weight in my arms, my boobs are humongo and my tummy is a bulge. Now I'm too uncomfortable in anything! I do tend to like shirts that have some definition in the waist and sport a v-neck line. I avoid cap sleeves and billowy sleeves at all costs unless I want to look pregnant lol!

I also avoid boxy flowy blouses, I know they're more comfortable but with my short stature I feel like a tent.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #3  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

Camouflaging the belly bulge above my belly button is priority number 1! I tend to look for shirts that are fitted at the top with a bit of flare at the bottom. Open necklines are important, too. Drapey cowls, V-necks, scoops, and squares are best for me. Anything that sits too close to my neck is uncomfortable and makes my face look like an overstuffed turtle. And I'm all about cotton. I hate polyester - it's scratchy and clingy and a million kinds of horrible.
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 320/150/140

Height: 5'5

i am pear shaped with a larger tummy and huge thighs ! Mostly i wear tunic length tops with boot cut jeans. its become my "uniform" as of late but it really does help hide the fact that i'm misporportioned and they seem to be doing the trick because as of late people have stopped asking me when i was "due" lol
Tibbits2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #5  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I like a tailored fit shirt. Slim fit is too tight still. Regular fit is too loose.

If you got it, flaunt it.

Last edited by IanG; 05-06-2013 at 10:51 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote