Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2013, 10:41 AM   #1  
Hot Momma

S/C/G: 225/ticker/125

Height: 5 ft

Cool I'm a quitter

I don't want to be. But I am. I really want to change this. I'm going to be 28 in a couple week (oh gosh). And I have never experienced being slim. I've always been chubby as a child. I just have a ridiculously slow metabolism. When I had my daughter, I felt like I had to constantly tell people I was pregnant as opposed to them looking and knowing.

My problem is that I start, but NEVER finish my diet/exercising. My last go round, I was able to lose about 20 in three months. Then I hit a plateau and just gave up. I mean I was doing it so diligently, I was packing my lunches every morning, cooking good healthy dinners. Keeping up with my exercises. Then when I started noticing the scale not moving, I gave up.

Last night, talking to my boyfriend I had another of my great epiphanies that I would once again, start exercising and eating healthy. I'm keeping a journal of what I eat, but I just hate that I never have it in me to see it through. I want this so bad. It's more than losing weight, I want to be healthy.

I don't want to give up. I really don't. I feel so uggh. I really need to find a support person. Any ideas of how to keep myself on track?
Closed Thread