Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 182/154/125

Height: 5'2

Default Here's to March

Did anyone else have a bad February? I was so dissapointed in myself. New Years I never HAD so much motivation-and it lasted for four weeks-possibly my longest streak ever xD. I was keeping under my calorie goal, eating tons of healthy foods, working out like a beast 4-5 times a week. And then February came and hit me like a bus.

I mean, no, I wasn't back to my full blown unhealthy ways of poptarts for breakfast and fast food or mac and cheese for all other meals, but I guarantee you I only stayed under my cal goal maybe 5 times. I didn't lose any additional weight and probably gained back two, I'm too scared to weigh myself...and I honestly don't think I will until the end of this month. (One of the perks of me throwing out my scale a couple years ago is lack of temptation on a daily basis).

But you know what, I'm not going to kill myself over it. I am human, it took me a slow long while to put on this weight, it's going to take a slower, longer while to take it off. But here's to March. It will probably have it's off days, but it has more days than February, so that's more days to do awesome. I will eat tons of leafy greens, more protein than carbs, and workout at least 4 times a week. I will not let the anxiety of still not being able to buy the cute clothes I want or that my rolls are showing through my shirt get to me-as anxiety only causes more steps back.

Here's to March-cheers! *clinks with water bottle*
Tenoreo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #2  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

I think the February was a slow month for a lot of people- I know that it was for me, but I still enjoyed it.

But here we are- standing on the first day of March. I think that March can be a very powerful month. It's very transformative. March brings us the beginning of spring- a time for new growth. And daylight savings time- a time for new brightness. Ah- and you have St. Patrick's Day in there for a little fun and magic. And this month we get an extra bonus- Easter. Obviously for many people this is a serious time of rebirth.

In Ancient Rome, March actually used to be the first month of the year. So March is another chance for you to restart and have a new beginning. Capture that motivation you had in January again.

So I suggest that we really soak in all that March has to offer and set some really nice monthly intentions.

Here are some of my intentions this month:
1. I will check in daily with 3FC.
2. I will do t-tapp everyday this month.
3. I will be very deliberate and conscious with my carb intake this month.
4. 210 Minutes of exercise a week.
5. I will focus on increasing my daily bone broth and ferment intake.

How about you all? Any monthly intentions?
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #3  
Started IP: Nov. 2, 2012

S/C/G: 326/Ticker/175

Height: 5'8''

It was definitely a slow month for me. but I'm starting to not really care since the scale keeps moving down at least.

Hope everyone has a great March though! I love the start of new months.
Tziri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #4  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Yes! Glad to see February go bye-bye It was by far my worst month yet since starting last year. I pretty much stalled the whole month despite staying OP. I've been at this for a while and believe my body may just need a break. I upped my calories last week and put on about 2-3lbs and am now back to my regular caloric intake. Hoping to budge this stall! So here's to March! Cheers!
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote