Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 PM   #1  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

Default Monthly message thread?

I haven't been on in a number of months but we used to have monthly chat threads in this forum.... I was just interested in hooking up with the ladies who used to be active on it if they're still around.

Thanks
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:04 PM   #2  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Still here and lurking Aunty Jam. It's good to see you.

I am bigger than I've ever been and more out of control. I hardly ever post because of it. I feel like I have nothing to offer although I have gone for years sometimes continuing to post while gaining. I'm just bored and exasperated with my own excuses and lack of motivation. Weight loss is a journey, but sometimes so is weight gain. I'm just in hiding/survival mode right now.

Vermont probably posts here more than anyone. I do miss the old 'weekly chat' crew though and think of you all often.

How are things going for you? What's going on in your life?
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #3  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Aunty Jam!!!! yes we're here. We do have a chat , but it goes by a monthly date now.

OK something is very strange. I know we had a Feb. chat but it is GONE. I can't even find my posts in my history??? WTF. Anyway, it is very good to to hear from you, I have missed you!

Last edited by VermontMom; 02-26-2013 at 07:53 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:44 AM   #4  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Okay..maybe I'm wrong, maybe the month of Feb. has gone so quickly I'm mistaken, but I kinda dont think so! Ohiofreespirit, didn't we have a Feb. thread?? This is when anyone else would say "Am I crazy or didn't we have a Feb. mental health thread?!"

We do have a monthly exercise thread, that I'm faithful to.

Anyway. again a big HI to Aunty Jam, and HI to hopeforme! I'm so sorry you have lost your motivation. I'm that way too, with eating. I still work out almost daily so i am strong under the fat I've grown. My pants are so tight yet that does't motivate me. I was down 5 doing South Beach for almost 2 weeks then fell off wagon and haven't got back on.

Last edited by VermontMom; 02-26-2013 at 07:53 AM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:26 PM   #5  
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

Hi ladies! Good to see everyone! I'm interested in participating...sorry for being MIA.

January and February were kind of rough for me...a lot of upheaval in my personal life. My mother was in a really bad car accident in the month of January, so I've been back and forth to help take care of her. Aside from that, I also moved across town, so that was a bit stressful as well.

With all this stuff going on - my diet and exercise have suffered and so has my motivation (So you three aren't alone). I'm going to use March to try and refocus!

Vermont, I am a big advocate of South Beach - but I've fallen so far off the SB wagon that I'm going to use this weekend to reread the book and try and get back in the swing of things.

Hi Aunty Jam and Hope!

Would anyone interested in posting menus? They help give me ideas in the kitchen.
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #6  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

I'd love to join in with your monthly chat. I am following MRC plan. Having my up and downs as well. trying to get back in ketosis this week so I will burn some of my own stored fat.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote