Old 02-21-2013, 02:12 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/188/135

Height: 5'4

Smile New to this forum

Hey! I'm Jessica. I've done WW before and lost 17 lbs...then I immediately got pregnant. I reached almost 230 during my pregnancy--YIKES.. and I have been around 188-192 since. My daughter is almost 2 and a half.. and I NEED to lose this weight.

Currently 188-- want to be 135 ... sigh... please weight loss gods. lol

My husband is also doing WW with me. He wants to lose around 30 lbs. I know he will do this probably before I lose 15 lbs.. and the thought makes me FURIOUS!!! Though I will be proud of him (sorta).. mostly I will be jealous and need to vent here to prevent violence. lol

I'm hypoglycemic so it's hard not to eat because my blood sugar will drop.

I love FOOD... sweets.. ah.. on occasion, but not in large quantities. Give me pizza... give me fries..

I'm on day 5 of WW PointsPlus and haven't cheated yet... so I'm feeling weak. lol

Hope to make some friends on here.
jakeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 02:56 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Hi and welcome! Im new too, and loving the plan so far! I had a day early last week where my emotions were running high and my resolve was running low, and I ate all my points in ice cream, which isnt much. I spent the rest of the afternoon and evening eating 0-Point soup and still had a loss! I try not to look too far into the future, I am trying to make the WW principals a part of life and I figure the weight will just naturally come off since my intake is so moderated and I get more activity.

Good luck!
sunshineandbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #3  
WW Moderator

Hi Jessica, welcome to 3FC! I know what you mean - my husband drops it fast as well. The one good thing that can be said about that is that our fellas will be motivated from seeing results, and will help encourage us. Can you imagine what it would be like if they counted points all week and lost one pound?
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #4  
Loving Simply Filling

S/C/G: 195/161.4/164

Height: 5'8"

I am Nicole. I am also new to 3FC and have been on WW for 7 weeks (since Jan 7th) and have lost 23lbs so far. Really enjoying the program as well, plus it has been working so that helps. My husband has been tracking his points as well and losing weight. I also dislike how quickly he loses weight but then he goes back to old habits and gains, hopefully together we will be able to stay away from the bad stuff and just eat better. Good Luck!
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote