Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-20-2013, 03:47 AM   #1  
Girl from Rio

S/C/G: 242/See ticker/118

Height: 5 2"

Default Need to get this over with

Hey everyone!
Itīs been a while since I was here, actually when I look at my join date, it reminds me of how long Iīve been at this dance with these 40 lbs, and never been able to get to my healthy weight. I seem to be stuck at the 150īs, always 10lbs up or down...

I just canīt seem to find a way to see this through... is it possible that Iīll never be able to be thin, ever?

Itīs always like Iīm so close, but yet so far...

It would be great to hear some hints and tips of what can be done!!
carol2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:31 AM   #2  

Height: 5' 11"

Oi Carol! tudo bem?

I can't speak from experience - I play with the same final 30 Ibs each time myself - but I can only say that perseverance is so important, and it's huge that you have that.

Maybe try switching up your diet plan, exercise, or both? Be sure you're eating enough calories - body weight plateaus when are in "starvation" mode for too long!

Good luck!!
Ready2Lose2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol2208 View Post
Hey everyone!
Itīs been a while since I was here, actually when I look at my join date, it reminds me of how long Iīve been at this dance with these 40 lbs, and never been able to get to my healthy weight. I seem to be stuck at the 150īs, always 10lbs up or down...

I just canīt seem to find a way to see this through... is it possible that Iīll never be able to be thin, ever?

Itīs always like Iīm so close, but yet so far...

It would be great to hear some hints and tips of what can be done!!
Why do YOU think it happens? Do you get sick of dieting? Do you over indulge a bunch? What do you feel like triggers the backslide.

My best tip is to really look at what the patterns are!
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:42 AM   #4  
I want to feel better

S/C/G: 291.2/???/healthier

Height: 5 foot 3.5 inches

I don't have any advice, but I wanted to say congratulations on keeping off 80 pounds. That is a wonderful accomplishment. Good luck with the rest.
MablesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #5  
Girl from Rio

S/C/G: 242/See ticker/118

Height: 5 2"

Thanks girls ! :-)
I think the pattern is I get the groove going, do really well specially with exercising, am able to control the whole using food as a crutch, but then work gets crazy (no time to exercise), recurring issues with boyfriend arises, family problems happen, I feel overwhelmed and then I indulge, BIG TIME. Binges, sugar all day long, all the time, carbs... the whole nine yards. Then I get to the point where I am right now, hating myself for once again hurting myself, for failing once again... my clothes donīt fit me and I feel ugly, horrible. I get my eating in order, and make exercising a priority (even if it means I only have 5 hours of sleep a night), I get down to the low 140īs and it all starts over again... but everytime it gets harder to break the cycle, and I loose hope of ever being healthy ...
carol2208 is offline   Reply With Quote