South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 06:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Tuesday Daily Beach Chat for 2/19

Good morning and happy Tuesday!

I took the train over to my DD's on Sunday and spent the night, and yesterday went by in a blur. I caught the early train back home, then went straight over to the farm with a load of groceries to get a head start before the family got in from their weekend in Florida. I did get in here to read, but didn't have time to post, and was in bed before 9 last night.

This morning I have to meet my Dad at his bank to sign some documents before going to work, and it's my long day, but at least I had a good night's sleep to prepare myself.

Let's make this a great, OP day!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:43 AM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Linda, I'm glad you got to spend some time with DD even if yesterday was a "blur". I find a good night of rest and OP eating sure help!

I went to bed early looking for that good night of rest. I've been up packing and will go over the hill right after work. I thought I'd say hi before shutting down the computer and getting the car packed....enjoying my green smoothie right now.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:50 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Traipsing Through Tuesday - Chat for February 19

Good morning. The weather gods are promising 40ºF today with some rain and then we'll be back to cold and snow. This February feels forever. Remind me not to go to Cuba in January next year!

My Mill Board meeting went well - I don't know why I get knotted knickers over these things. We settled some plans for the season - first event will be a book and baking sale on Syrup Festival Weekend - April 20 - 21. Surely there will be a tiny piece of Spring by then.

This morning I do the first of four monitored visits for a new dog and handler in the Pet Therapy program. Bailey is a Rottie, a real sweetie, with a very calm handler. My only concern is that the Activation Director is afraid of big dogs and thinks the residents will be frightened. She's a bit of a twit though and I know is soon going to be replaced so I'll just carry on. Pet therapy is so important no matter what the size of the dog. Of all the dogs in the program, a huge Irish Wolfhound is the best with wee Jazz a close second.

Time for a smoothie - gotta get back on track in the mornings. Cross your fingers that today goes well.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks. I woke up hearing DH and my phone going off, which meant the kids have a 2 hour delay. I can hear the sleet hitting the window, albeit not much. I must say though, there is a stunning pink sunrise peeking thru my window .

DD requested overnight oats for breakfast since I keep mentioning she might like them, I hope she does . Then I'm making a big pot of black beans and rice for supper....MMMMMMmmmmm. Ruth, I'm doing okay for breakfast, it's after 4 pm or so I have a problem!

Cottage, hope your day goes by quickly since it is so packed.
Debbie, glad you stopped by to visit .

Last edited by TwynnB; 02-19-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:33 AM   #5  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

Yoga today. Then Costco. I'm hosting book club tonight so have to clean (all the things that can't be cleaned until the day of) and have one last baked treat to make. Last night we tried Kalyn's Vegetarian Green Chilie and Pinto Bean Mexican Casserole. It was pretty good but I think I'd like more bean to sauce/cheese ratio. DH would have gone back for thirds but I stopped him so we'd have a reasonable amount of leftovers!

Have a great day.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:28 AM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning Lots of craziness and tension in my work world. Not me personally but political stuff. Lots of pivoting and plan changes this week, good thing I've learned to just roll with it all. Then at 5 I'm doing an interview with a local reporter. There is a memorial concert for Julie this weekend to raise money for the warming shelter. Luckily my only part in it is being there, speaking, interviewing. Right now I'm enjoying one of my concoctions - small serving of leftover porridge mixed with an egg and some chia, my version of a pancake Well right now the sun is out and the temps are up, so something to look forward to. Happy Tuesday!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:52 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I am back, this work week is going to be long I can already tell

Read most of the posts this past weekend just didn't post, I enjoyed the visit with my parents but I wish they would not take us to buffets, you can eat op but you end up eating way too much. I have not gotten on the scale, but I am sure it is up a few lbs. I did work out both Saturday and Sunday at the gym there to try to compensate.

We are starting to get cold weather again, I am ready for Spring anyone else????

Have a great day everyone
Old 02-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #8  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Afternoon ladies!

I have an interview set up for Friday and I am tre nervous!

Off to have lunch. Just wanted to say
Old 02-19-2013, 06:46 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 346/269.5/180

Height: 5'6"

Good evening, ladies. Short and sweet b/c we're busy at work. Hope you're all having a good day!!!
Old 02-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Phew another long day in the books. It is a little depressing dark before and after work. Glad to be off until Sunday. I am OP which is really helping my energy. Jenne good luck with your interview. Keeping my fingers crossed

Sweet dreams
Closed Thread