Old 02-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

Height: 5'7

Default today wasnt a good idea

So I started off the day bad. I slept til 11 then had popeyes chicken. Thwn went til dinner cuz I couldnt eat anymore. And had pizza. I had 4 pieces. Which is better than my old days eating a whole one. But now I dont feel so good. I give myself a lil extra cals and go over 1000. Oops. Well itll be a new day tomorrow and while im in bed with a stomach ache. I learned my lesson. Anyone else feel like crap lol
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #2  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

ive been craving brownies for at least a week or more so today i made a big pan for us as a family....i ate two big pieces and was sooooo stuffed full that i never ate any more...i felt sick for hours
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #3  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

Oh my gosh craving brownies too, but I do know how crappy I feel after a bad meal choice so I am using all my will power right now to avoid those tempting foods. I ate pretty bad yesterday having had a bender coffee and a burrito from chipotle, only beans and steak but that tortilla was 300 cal alone. I think the coffee kept me awake but man did I have gas. Lol tmi
Well u learned your lesson, and Tomorrow is another day!
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:21 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 254.4/243.6/140

I did good today, but tomorrow...I'm meeting a friend for coffee at Starbucks in the morning. I don't drink coffee at all, but I LOVE chai latte, and it's been so long since I've had one...so I know I'm probably going to end up going over calories tomorrow. But probably not tooooo bad, as long as I eat right the rest of the day.

Last edited by TuTuPunk; 02-04-2013 at 02:21 AM.
TuTuPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:41 AM   #5  
babybat

It's alright... we all have bad days/
I've been having some cravings too but when I do I just eat something else.
Babybat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:57 AM   #6  
Restart 11/2012 at 153lbs

S/C/G: Hw194/Sw160/Cw120/gw125

Height: 5'2" on the dot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuTuPunk View Post
I did good today, but tomorrow...I'm meeting a friend for coffee at Starbucks in the morning. I don't drink coffee at all, but I LOVE chai latte, and it's been so long since I've had one...so I know I'm probably going to end up going over calories tomorrow. But probably not tooooo bad, as long as I eat right the rest of the day.
Like my auto correct so nicely spelled for me, my bender coffee was from coffee bean and I know they have all kinds of alternative to lower the calories. I am sure Starbucks does too, but I opted for the whole enchillada, couldn't resist, we were 20 miles from the house where the nearest one is, so I told myself it was a rare occasion. Sure sure gotta stop the lying to myself.
chubbiegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:22 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 254.4/243.6/140

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbiegurl View Post
Like my auto correct so nicely spelled for me, my bender coffee was from coffee bean and I know they have all kinds of alternative to lower the calories. I am sure Starbucks does too, but I opted for the whole enchillada, couldn't resist, we were 20 miles from the house where the nearest one is, so I told myself it was a rare occasion. Sure sure gotta stop the lying to myself.

I have a Starbucks less than 2 miles away and I pass it all the time, but it's been about 6 months since I've been there! So I am going to enjoy my treat I will make sure and get it with nonfat milk, but other than that...nope, I want whipped cream, even though that adds a lot. May even have a chocolate croissant if they have any..might get my friend to share that so I don't eat it all though. It just means I'll eat better the rest of the day and maybe a few less calories the next day. And I'm almost 2 hundred low today, but I'm so full I'm not going to eat more. So a little splurge shouldn't hurt me too much
TuTuPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:29 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 400/325/173

Height: 5'10''

I had been doing really well for over a week, and decided it was okay for me to stop at Ihop with my sister and niece after a day at the mall. I had an omelet and a couple pancakes I didn't count the calories, and then the next day I was like "well I am learning what I can have, I can skip today too". Suddenly I realized that was a slippery slope. I pulled myself back together and I am back on track. 1 slip doesn't end the journey, it's just a bump in the road, smooth it out and get back on track! I sure felt like a fool (and a sluggish fool!) that day though.
Cherry Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:14 AM   #9  
~Erin~

S/C/G: see siggy :)

Height: 5'6

Know that feeling! Went to Olive Garden on Saturday and by the time I got home I was feeling so yucky! My body has gotten used to the smaller portions and I so over did it. Luckly I was back on track Sunday morning.
edoetsch1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #10  

S/C/G: SW:290 CW:ticker GW:189

yea its so crazy. our bodies get used to certain foods. I will no longer have fried chicken or pizza. The grease and fat made me feel horrible. like omg nauseous alllllll day, It wasnt worth it. I find myself being so sluggish this week. Im retaining water and cant seem to get back to the gym. My eating on sunday was so bad that all day monday i was in my bed with horrible stomach pains and diarrhea. weird how that can happen, right?
Breannaj1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

I have been sooo bad lately. The past couple of weeks I had not gone to the gym because my daughter had this horrible virus that has been going around. I hate crap (also Popeyes!) and BK and just lots of bad things. Even last night I overate. I wasn't even hungry but was craving left over pasta. :/ So today I'm getting back on track. I think all the bad things are out of the house now so now I just need to not buy anymore.
abetterme is offline   Reply With Quote