Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 01-30-2013, 03:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/222/154

Height: 5'7"

Default Jiffypop!! Are you still around?

Jiff!! Do you remember me? I sure remember you in New Joisy. You and Rio and Ro and I had a really great day.. I think it was you who got me hooked on Mrs. Field's cookies. Lots of water under the bridge, I've had 2 total knee replacements, I'm type 2 diabetic, I have high blood pressure and cholesterol. My poor old body's going to **** in a handbasket. I'm waiting for my RNY surgery date. I'm looking forward to being able to go for a roller coaster ride again, maybe go horseback riding... riding my bike... lots of stuff that I haven't been able to do in a very long time. I hope to see you around, girl!!
noranoranora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #2  

Jiff, Leenie was with us!! OMG, Leenie. It's been so long since i talked with you gals... How have you both been????
Old 01-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #3  
Old Cackler

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????? AND WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN HERE????

We often ask Ruth about you - and she doesn't always have the best answers. We've wondered about you, and looked for you, and EVERYTHING. and here you just REAPPEAR!!!!

and getting ready for surgery!!! how's that going?

so glad to see you!!! you are NOT allowed to leave us again!!!!
jiffypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:42 PM   #4  
Old Cackler

and you'd be shocked SHOCKED at how much Leenie's baby girl has grown! O M G!!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:00 AM   #5  

Hiya Jiff!!! Do tell me, how much has Leenie's baby grown? LOL!!
Old 02-02-2013, 10:04 AM   #6  

Where have I been... well kids get married, kids have babies, kids break up kids and grandbabies move back in with Jeff and I, kids need intense tlc for 3 years until they're strong enough emotionally to leave our nest and make it on their own again. Meanwhile, Jeff and I still work full time, have grandkids just about every weekend or whenever i can get my hands on them. I've had both me knees replaced and not I'm waiting for mt RNY surgery date so I can have more fun in my life when I retire in 2 years. Whew. What's new with you?
Old 02-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #7  
Old Cackler

i can just hear you saying ALL THAT without taking a breath! i don't have the strength right this second to catch you up - i'll send you a stash of PMs... it's been an eventful decade.

who's doing your surgery?