Old 01-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/204/140

Height: 5'

Default Hit my first goal early thanks to the Wendie plan :)

Hello everyone!!

The first goal I set for myself was to get to 210 by valentines day. This would be 20 pounds lost in my first 2 months.

Anyways, about a 3 and a half weeks ago I hit 216 and the weight lost just stopped. I was starting to get a bit discouraged because I slowed down significantly on using my flex points hoping to see a difference and still nothing. Well, this past week I started doing the Wendie plan and low and behold, I stepped on this scale this morning to discover I am down to 210! I have hit my goal with 3 weeks to spare! I seriously stepped on and off about 4 times just staring at the numbers thinking I have to be reading this wrong!! I decided I won't change my ticker until my official weigh in day, which isn't until Wednesday.

I hope this will encourage anyone who has been stuck for a while to give the Wendie plan a try!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Lindsayanne716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:20 PM   #2  
Level 5 Vegan

S/C/G: 289/171/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm new - what's the Wendie plan?
PUPMOM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #3  

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations!!! What's the next goal?
MandeLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:47 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUPMOM5 View Post
I'm new - what's the Wendie plan?
The wendie plan is just another way of doing ww where you cycle your points in a low/high/low/very high/very low/medium high sequence. It's meant to keep your body guessing so that it doesn't adapt to having the same amount of food day in and day out and stop burning fat to conserve energy!
Old 01-27-2013, 01:49 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandeLea View Post
Congratulations!!! What's the next goal?
Thank you! My next mini goal is onderland by March 11, 3 months of being on plan and coincidentally also my husbands birthday. Next major goal is 180 by mid June
Old 01-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #6  

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayanne716 View Post
Thank you! My next mini goal is onderland by March 11, 3 months of being on plan and coincidentally also my husbands birthday. Next major goal is 180 by mid June
Good luck, you can do this!

And regardless of what the Wendle plan is, I'm glad you broke your plateau so quickly!
MandeLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:24 PM   #7  

Lindsayanne, what are your thoughts on the Wedie plan? would you recommend trying it if you aren't at a plateau or just utilize it when you've hit one?
Suds14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:18 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suds14 View Post
Lindsayanne, what are your thoughts on the Wedie plan? would you recommend trying it if you aren't at a plateau or just utilize it when you've hit one?
I don't think it would be a bad thing to do long term. However, this is something I want to keep in my back pocket for anytime I hit a plateau so my plan is to do this only for a couple of weeks and then go back to the regular plan
Old 01-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #9  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Congrats on making your first goal!!! I absolutely love the wendie plan and I think not only for plateaus, it also helps to stay on plan during the holidays with all the parties, social gatherings and vacations without really having to think about how many weekly points you have left.

As for Suds' question, I agree that it will not hurt doing it long-term, it might even help you stay on plan. Check this out if you are curious or want more information.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote