Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 05:15 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Talking Thursday Weigh-In Results for May

It's May and time to renew our efforts of losing fat, inches, and poor health habits.
Everyone is welcome to join in this happy group.

Reina, how are you doing, girl?????

Stacey, you have been losing and I hope you continue,

Susan, don't let all that testing get you down.

Tammy, do you see an end to the school year yet.

Sheree, I love your new photo. Thank you for posting new ones so often. I'll have to put something up. Maybe one of the photos from our trip will turn out good. I don't like pictures of myself.

Sis, how is your mother?

Dee, Cynthia, Maureen, Kady-----come on stop just reading and start posting. I miss y'all!!!!!

Tina
Old 05-07-2003, 11:36 PM   #2  
Thursday Lady

It seems that "me, myself and I" are the only ones posting on the new thread.

Tomorrow is the "official" weigh-in results day for us. I know I am up a few pounds but I don't care. Now, that doesn't sound good but it's true.
I really would like to be back on Grand Cayman right now. I think staying there longer this year made it harder to leave.
I haven't gotten my pictures back yet. Hopefully, I can post one.

Take it easy.
Tina
Old 05-08-2003, 07:51 PM   #3  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

I just couldn't WI today. I didn't gain or lose last week, but after a 4 lb gain the week before..... I have to get a handle on myself here. I'm not sure why I am kind of blowing it. I have been having a REALLY hard time the last 2 weeks sticking OP. I don't know if joining back up made me feel pressured or what. I think I was doing better when I was just doing it at home. I just REALLY WANT to make it to my 100 lb mark and then to "one"derland. I refuse to give up though. Today I have had about 15 point so far. That leaves me with enough for a snack in the evening. If its not raining tomorrow afternoon I will make sure I get a walk in. Sorry so long. Oh, by the way, my Mom is doing pretty good. Thanks for asking. Have a GREAT week end and MOTHERS DAY all!!!.... Sis
Old 05-08-2003, 08:29 PM   #4  
**No Excuses**

I was wondering if I could join this group? I do my WIs on Thrusday, I have for the past 3 years. I would like to say today was a lose, but it wasnt. I knew I would gain, I have been so busy with other things in my life, my eating and program have taken a backseat and that has to change. From this day on, WW comes frist! Btw, I was up 1.2lbs. But I'll get rid of it next week.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:42 PM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Hi There,
Aradia---welcome to the group. Of course, we would love for you to join us. It sounds like you are convinced to start again and lose. Good for you!!!

Sis, I'm glad your mother is doing okay.
Do not, I repeat, do not be too hard on yourself. You can do this. You've come so far. It won't be long before you're in "onederland."

How did everyone else do???

Tina
Old 05-09-2003, 09:58 AM   #6  
Just girl striving 4 thin

************************3.8 down*******************
36 down now...
I was so surprised yesterday to see that on the scale. My teacher was really happy because my losses have been small the past few weeks. I want a repeat of last week but not too sure what the difference was!!!
Welcome Aradia...you are more than welcome to join us...
Tina pictures would be cool to see!! I like to put a face with a "voice"!!
Chat soon..
Old 05-10-2003, 09:02 AM   #7  
Sis

AWSOME SHEREE!!! We love those kind of weeks don't we? I see very few of them anymore, but I'll get there someday. Congratulations on the great loss. Have a great day...Sis
Old 05-10-2003, 09:51 PM   #8  

Stayed the same this week which was a relief after the Chicago weekend and it was TOM. Hope to be down next week. Curves and walking are good. Food is OK, but not the best. Water is OK, but could be better.
Old 05-10-2003, 11:22 PM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Tammy, I'm glad you didn't gain on your trip.

Sheree, that's great about your loss. Also, I'm glad things worked out at school. Have you been a school secretary before?

Sis--again, don't be too hard on yourself.

I am starting back Monday. I took this week off and really blew it. We can always start anew.

Tina
Old 05-11-2003, 08:15 PM   #10  
Senior Chick

Default Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!!

I did not forget to WI......Just haven't had the time!!!!!!!! I have been so busy...... My loss was small but still a loss. .8 was the total........And Wednesday is another chance Still staying focused
Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day
See ya on Thursday!!!! Have a great week........Stacey
221/200/130
Old 05-12-2003, 11:32 PM   #11  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Stacey, it's good to hear from you. Any loss is a great one!!!! Be proud of yourself.
I had a nice Mother's Day. How about all the other mothers out there? I had breakfast served to me. I didn't have to do any work. After church, we went out to eat. That evening, we had salads. It was a good day.
My son gave me the new Hallmark computer greeting card program. Now I just have to go buy more paper.

Our car wouldn't start this afternoon. We had to have it towed to the place. Fortunately, it was just a dead battery. I didn't want to be stuck at home tomorrow.

Take care,
Tina
Old 05-15-2003, 07:46 PM   #12  
Senior Chick

Default Hey!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!!!!!!! Everyone! WI was last night and I lost another 4.2.
I am down below 200. Its wonderful!!!!!!!!! I am leaving for vacation tonight and I won't be back till next week. So I will check in then......... How did everyone else do?
I am mentally rehearsing meals and what to do about them. I got some great support from my meeting last night......Hope everyone has a great week. Stacey
221/196/130
Old 05-15-2003, 09:19 PM   #13  

I stayed the same again this week. Getting a bit frustrating. Food and water and exercise have all been good, so I'm sure there will be a loss one of these days!

Congrats to those that lost!
Old 05-16-2003, 02:23 PM   #14  
Sis

Well, I decided to wait and keep going on my own for a while. I think I do better without the pressure of the official WI for now. I am down 1.5 from that gain I had according to my scales. I am going with that one. I AM going to rejoin again I just think I need more time to do it at home to see how well I can do. If I start to mess up again I will get back but I think I did ok on my own for now. Hope everyone has a great week end....Sis
Old 05-22-2003, 11:05 AM   #15  
Thursday Lady

Hi All,
This thread has been very quiet. Some people have posted their losses on the Chatters thread.

I lost 2 pounds this week. That is only a fraction of what I've gained since returning from vacation.
Funny-----I didn't gain on vacation---I gained after returning. Hmmmm.......

Tina
Closed Thread