Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 116/116/110

Height: 5'2

Default Feel like giving up with this vicious cycle

Hi everyone,

I've posted a few times on the challenges to stay binge free. I wish I could!I'm stuck in a vicious cycle my friends. My binges usually happen anywhere from 2-4 weeks apart. It seems like once I reach week 3 or get to the month mark, the BINGE happens. It starts slowly. A couple days of eating a little more calories than normal...then I try to get back on track, back to perfect eating and then BOOM! Like today. I had plans to get out today, but I was so tired and in a bad mood. My breakfast was a bit larger than normal, so I got a bit worried and took a nap so I'd feel better. It just put me in a foul mood. All day I was trying to keep this stupid binge at bay but it blew up around 6. And now I've eaten more than 3,000 calories on weird things around the house like PB2, lots of toast, microwave popcorn, frosting and a lot of wine. I feel like giving up. I don't know why I do this. I know I'm lonely and that can contribute to the problem. It's hard for me to get out and do things and I feel like staying in and eating. I'm an attractive and friendly person, but I feel so empty. I cancel dates and dinner with friends because I'm afraid of going over calories, only to have a boring miserable Sunday where I binge on things I don't even like a lot. Sorry about the depressing rant. I just feel like there's no end. It's been about 3 years I've been doing this. I just want my life back!
Closed Thread