Old 11-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

Default Brazilian butt lift workout

Anyone here doing or ever did BBL..??
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #2  

I've never done it, but see the infomercial all the time! I am so intrigued if anyone has had success in it as well?! I don't want to spend the money if it's just a hoax! Hope you find some answers!
Jentry07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:22 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 315/ticker/182

Height: 6'

Wondering if anyone has done this program with good results?
MSEMDEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/160/140?

Height: 5'4"

I started bbl a little over a year ago and it has been the best workout DVD I've ever done! It is fun, exciting and for me it never gets old! It was nearly impossible at first, but after persisting for a while I am able to do a few workouts each time I exercise and the results have been phenomenal. I combine bbl with running and have lost 60 lbs over the past year (while also maintaining a healthy diet).

I credit bbl and running with where I am today. People ask me all the time what I do for a workout because, and I don't really see it lol, they say I am toned and have a nice body. It's definitely hard work and I would never say it gets super easy, but that's what keeps the results coming!
searchingforbalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:49 PM   #5  
New-b

S/C/G: 219/ticker/155

Height: 5ft

Anyone done this and willing to post pics?
WannaB2cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 160/see signature/140

Height: 5 foot 5

well I asked about this DVD a long t ime ago and it sat around and collected dust, but I think I'm ready to start. My booty is one saggy mess....I need to find something and be consistent with it.....I only know of one person that did it and she said it was great but not as hard a workout as insanity and she liked that DVD better...well that's good for HER but I didn't like insanity so I'm ready to do BBL..if anyone wants to start it with me and have a thread devoted to it would be great....
Zumbachica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:16 PM   #7  
Katrina

S/C/G: 162/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

I'm on a Chalean Extreme Forum and one of the girls is doing BBL She loves it and has had some amazing results so far.
Candeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #8  

Hey Girls! I'm new, but i'm starting BBL this upcoming week because I need a little help in the booty area before summer. I've done it before and loved it, but it's definitely time to do it again! I think i'm going to put together a private facebook group for girls who are doing it, so that we can keep each other motivated in a more private setting! Zumbachica, I see you're in NY also. I'm in Brooklyn, where are you?
cjk221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 05:25 PM   #9  

My boss let me borrow hers for one month I did lose 2 inches of my lower body and was more trimmer I gave it back and instead found a app called workout trainer and they have a program called Brazilian booty workout for 2 times a week for three weeks. I been using it and is fun and I feel burning after a day rest . I do squats on ball too and little ballet workout videos , I do stationary bike indoors cardio to combine my changing preferences.
latinalava is offline   Reply With Quote