Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 10:08 AM   #1  

Default Bought a new (smaller) Bra

I am spending a lot of money lately on buying new bras. This is a good thing. I've lost just shy of 60 pounds and have gone down 3 bra sizes. YEAH. I've also gone down from a plus size 18 to a regular size 12 (most cases). Shopping is now something that I enjoy and clothes are becoming important to me again.

Thank you WW, couldn't have done this without this wonderful program.

Last edited by Caledon; 04-24-2003 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-24-2003, 10:48 AM   #2  

Congratulations!! I have started my journey into smaller bras and hope I'm not done yet. Never in all of my 30+ years have I had to buy a smaller bra. My pants size changed regularly but my bra size always went up. Finally it's on the decline as well.

I'm very proud of you and can understand your pleasure!
Old 04-24-2003, 12:02 PM   #3  

I think I've finally get it when people say "don't become obsessed with the scale". I AM obsessed with the scale as a measurement. If I don't see my weight going down weekly (which it doesn't) I become upset and feel that I'm not moving forward. Then I go out shopping and find that the clothes that I tried on last month are a little bit big for me now, or my belt has to be tightened up a notch. This is were it really counts. No one sees the numbers on the scale but me and I don't have to share this information.

This took me about 1 year to come to this conclusion, after being told almost weekly at my WW meeting. I finally get it. Took long enough.
Old 04-28-2003, 12:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 200/170.6/120

Height: 4'9'

That's great - a whole bunch of sizes!!! I just bought 2 new bras yesterday - down one cup size! I was so thrilled! One of my major goals is to lose some of my chest - so I'm jealous!!!
Closed Thread