Old 10-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #1  
Jim V

S/C/G: 214214165

Height: 5 ft 5 inches

Default Every other day!

Sorry to write this just need a little help, does anyone take anything natural to make yourself go daily. The Dr said I should be going daily but sometimes its three days. I have never had this problem before never. There is no pain involved would just like to be normal. Thanks
jimvhobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:57 PM   #2  

We are eating a LOT less and you may be burning most of it. If you don't feel consipated (uncomfortable), I wouldn't worry about it.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Make sure you are drinking all your water and getting your veggies. Not sure if this is allowed on IP, but there is an OTC drug called Miralax you can get. My son has been taking it for a year now. It is non-habit forming. Maybe ask your doctor about it if you concerned about being regular.

Mandy
sahmmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #4  
Started IP 3/26/12

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimvhobbies View Post
Sorry to write this just need a little help, does anyone take anything natural to make yourself go daily. The Dr said I should be going daily but sometimes its three days. I have never had this problem before never. There is no pain involved would just like to be normal. Thanks
Several of us use Smooth Move tea.
evepet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #5  
Embracing the suck

S/C/G: 300/234/abs

Height: 6'9"

Protein is one of the most highly absorbed macronutrients.

Whey protein is the primary component of IP Packets and it is digested at about 97% as well as egg protein at 97%. Normal meat and fish is around 94%.

So you're not only eating less but you're primarily eating food that is highly digestible.

I don't know if your doctor realizes what kind of diet you're on but when you're on a PSMF type of diet not having a daily bowel movement is completely normal and not something you should be the slightest bit concerned about.
JohnP is offline   Reply With Quote