General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-26-2012, 01:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/135/130

Height: 5'

Default Slight Rant

I hate when things trigger troubling memories/emotions from the past. I hate that we have to experience troubling times, but we are human and that is part of our journey. Tonight my sister boyfriend kept telling me that he knew something that my boyfriend did, and he wouldn't tell me, so I questioned my boyfriend and he as confused. turns out it was nothing, just my sisters boyfriend trying to work me up. But that brings up the past. My boyfriend has lied and hurt me before, and just that feeling that he did something. Makes me sick. I couldn't even finish my food, not even the bite in my mouth. Just thinking back to that feeling of knowing the truth, but being blatantly lied to. Terrible, and to this day he denies anything of the incident. These feelings I relate to binging. But i'm not going to, instead i'm just going to finish this rant with the fact that we need to invent a time machine, so we can erase those things that kill us inside.

Sorry for the long whiny post.

*~Love, Love, Love, and hopefully plenty of Light~*
Kopuiylopiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:19 AM   #2  
Foodie For Life

S/C/G: 192/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I'm like that as well. Not with my boyfriend. But when something triggers a bad memory, I am unable to eat. Never been an emotional eater because when Im upset my stomach is in knots and food is the absolute last thing I need.

Sorry that that happened. Your sisters boyfriend sounds like an *ss. No reason for you to keep company around you that's going to bring you down.
NolaMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #3  

S/C/G: HW:280 CW:? GW:150

Height: 5 foot 5

I understand where you are at. I have been lied to and treated horribly and they act like nothing happened and that I am the one with problems, not them. I just avoid the people as much as possible. As for the thoughts, I almost constantly have horrible memories running through my head. It get exhausting doesn't it. I try to force better thoughts in when they happen and it helps them quiet down if I can break the loop the memories run in, but it is hard to figure out how to do it, it was for me anyway. I hate to know that anyone was hurt/is being hurt because it just isn't right. I just want to let you know you aren't alone in it.
tubolard is offline   Reply With Quote