Old 10-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #1  
Committed Member

S/C/G: 181/160/140

Height: 5'8"

Angry First Bad Day :(

Ugh - I just completed three full weeks on IP, and it's been a breeze so far - very little temptation, lots of energy, and actually enjoying the food. But today, just after I got home from WI, I just crashed. My stomach hurts, I feel like I'm ravenous enough to eat everything in sight, and my attitude stinks! I had some extra lettuce and an egg white, but that didn't really take the edge off.

Two more hours until dinner, and I know I'll make it, and I know I'll feel better tomorrow, but jeez, this stinks! For the first time in three weeks, I truly miss real food!
GlacierGirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Days like that suck.
Consider having an earlier dinner.
If need be have an extra packet. Make pudding muffins or cookies. They are more food like.

Hungry days sometimes result in big losses.
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

I agree with Momto2cs. You may be getting ready for a big loss. I am really fighting the hungries today so I am making dinner early and have been drinking A LOT of hot herbal tea today.
Hgamroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #4  
Committed Member

Thank you all for your responses! I did make it, had a great dinner (stir-fried chicken & veggies), and I have a pudding to look forward to later - and tomorrow will be easier, right?
Crossing my fingers that you're accurate about hunger preceding a big weight loss, because my WI this morning was a little disappointing. My coach pointed out that I lost another full percent of fat, so that's encouraging, but I can't help but hope for one of those "Yay!!" moments on the scale
Old 10-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlacierGirl3 View Post
Ugh - I just completed three full weeks on IP, and it's been a breeze so far - very little temptation, lots of energy, and actually enjoying the food. But today, just after I got home from WI, I just crashed. My stomach hurts, I feel like I'm ravenous enough to eat everything in sight, and my attitude stinks! I had some extra lettuce and an egg white, but that didn't really take the edge off.

Two more hours until dinner, and I know I'll make it, and I know I'll feel better tomorrow, but jeez, this stinks! For the first time in three weeks, I truly miss real food!
Kind of having one of those days today too. Started making dinner at 4:30???? How crazy is that? Scarfed down two salmon cakes and some cabbage. Just had my snack and still feeling like I want more. I think I just need to go to bed and forget about it. Tomorrow will be better!
sahmmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #6  
Committed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahmmommy2 View Post
Kind of having one of those days today too. Started making dinner at 4:30???? How crazy is that? Scarfed down two salmon cakes and some cabbage. Just had my snack and still feeling like I want more. I think I just need to go to bed and forget about it. Tomorrow will be better!
Early to bed is a good solution! My bad day passed, and the days since have been better. That will be true for you, too - I know it!