Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Wink WW Weekly Chit Chat: 10/22 - 10/28

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 10-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #2  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! Quiet thread

Okay, so, next weekend on November 3rd I'm running in my FIFTH 5k! Totally crazy, considering I only started running in February Anyway, there is a voluntary fundraising challenge to the 5K that benefits a local Cleveland Organization.

The Lutheran Metropolitan Ministries Next Step Program provides "...older youth who are without a home or a stable living environment with shelter care and independent living. Next Step ensures that youth who are hurting and forgotten do not fall through the cracks and miss out on services they so desperately need. In addition to meeting the basic needs of housing, food and clothing, these gender-specific services also include counseling, independent-living skills and job placement."

I'd really love it if y'all would consider donating, though of course I fully understand if you don't and no pressure

To see why I'm raising the money: http://www.theyearofthephoenix.com/2...for-money.html
To donate: http://www.active.com/donate/shelter/jillgrun
Old 10-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Good for you Tudor to be running for charity! So many older youths fall through the cracks, as a foster parent I have seen it happen too many times.

I have been traveling so have not had much of an opportunity to get on here. And my exercise has been no-existent this past week but my daughters wedding was beautiful and so glad I was able to make it.

I did gain a bit but then again it is the same 2 pounds over and over but I am ok with it (I think)

The weekend looks like it is going to be cold and wet yikes so long summer
Closed Thread