View Poll Results: Are you following the "Alternative Plan" (i.e., "for diabetics")?
I follow the Alternative Plan strictly. 0 0%
I follow some days Alterantive and some days Regular protocols, or any such mixture of the two. 0 0%
I started with the Alternative but then switched to Regular Plan. 0 0%
I started with Regular but then witched to Alternative Plan. 0 0%
Something else - I will explain in a post. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2012, 11:01 AM   #1  
Start: Dec. 18, 2017

S/C/G: 211/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Default How many of us are following the Alternative Plan (for "diabetics")?

I am starting the alternative plan today and I thought it would be nice for those of us who are on this plan to have a "go to" thread when we need to ask something that "alternative" peeps would be more likely to answer. (Is there a thread like that already you can point me to?)

I don't have diabetes, but my guts could not deal with the "regular plan" (I haven't been diagnosed with IBS, but my symptoms are like that of IBS). I am doing this without a coach, just following the protocol sheet.

How many of us are doing this plan?
And are you strictly following the alternative plan, or mixing up the two?
How have your weight loss results been?
What have your experiences been like with this diet?
I'd like to hear from everyone!

I am posting the .pdf of the sheets for each of 4 phases of the alternative plan that ragdoll was kind to post for me yesterday. If anyone knows whether those are "current" or has more current ones, it would be good to have them posted in this thread.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf The-Alternative-Plan-4-Phases.pdf (133.3 KB, 35 views)
learning to fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:36 PM   #2  
knm

S/C/G: 146/146/125

Height: 5'1

I was on the regular plan since June. I followed it 100% until I was about 8 lbs from my goal and then I fell off the wagon. I would be good again for a week or two and then fall off again. My coach suggested I switch to this plan and see if I will be more satisfied and less likely to cheat. Started on Tuesday and although it's only been 2 1/2 days I've had very few cravings and when I do I just think about going home and eating my starch that I'm now allowed.
knm is offline   Reply With Quote