Old 10-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 191/178/145

Height: 5' 9

Default Help me get back on the bus!

New to 2fc, pretty scared but excited. Started IP September of 2011, hated veggies, stayed on the program faithfully for 4 months and lost 30 pounds, then fell of the wagon due to some personal issues.. I am back and ready to start again but having a heck of a time getting back on.. The sugar bugs are haunting me... I hate veggies again and just need some help with ideas to get back on.. I know the first 3 days are the worse but am having a heck of a time. I can say that I hadn't weighed in for 4 months and went yesterday to start back up and I am up 4 pounds and down 2 inches.. The diet works.. I need help.. Any ideas?
sklandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:44 AM   #2  
Holding on TIGHT

S/C/G: 225/195.4/166.2/135

Height: 5'1

Plan. Write down what you want to eat. Do you have certain packets you like? Which veggie recipes did you use last time that you enjoyed eating? Think of things that will make you look forward to doing IP. Is it possible you can take the sugar stuff out of your house? And the best advice is come here and post often!! Just my 2 cents!!
fourstubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:45 AM   #3  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Think about why you are doing this. You are worth it.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/175/145

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sklandon View Post
New to 2fc, pretty scared but excited. Started IP September of 2011, hated veggies, stayed on the program faithfully for 4 months and lost 30 pounds, then fell of the wagon due to some personal issues.. I am back and ready to start again but having a heck of a time getting back on.. The sugar bugs are haunting me... I hate veggies again and just need some help with ideas to get back on.. I know the first 3 days are the worse but am having a heck of a time. I can say that I hadn't weighed in for 4 months and went yesterday to start back up and I am up 4 pounds and down 2 inches.. The diet works.. I need help.. Any ideas?
I am in the same position as you...I started in June and I was perfect perfect perfect and the first 20lbs fell off! Then I went on vacation and enjoyed myself...didnt gain but didnt lose either...since I got back from vacation I have not been able to get back on the wagon...I still have not gained or lost but I REALLY want to just get the last 10lbs off and be done! Idk how to climb back on...I know I just have to do it and just do it for me...I am just finding it harder to get back on then it was to get on initially.
barri1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:39 AM   #5  

Do you like pickles? I'm not a huge veggie eater, but when I need another 1/2 cup of veggies and can't stomach more broccoli or cauliflower etc I have a few pickles. Watch the sodium though.

I also read on here to add spinich to your chocolate drink mix. It's an easy way to get veggies and I promise you can't taste it. I even let my very picky teen try it and she couldn't taste the spinich.

Good Luck!
Neast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:09 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 191/178/145

Height: 5' 9

On the program before, I would gag down the veggies, or mash cauliflower up and mix it with the Chicken soup.. I liked that but ate it so much the thought of it now makes me a little ill. I have however tried mixing the spinach in the vamilla and peach mango shake and it worked for me.. That is probably what I need to do again.. I like the idea of planning out what I am going to eat and moving forward that way... I appreciate the support, this is great, it will make it easier when I feel I may fall off the bus..
sklandon is offline   Reply With Quote