Old 10-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #1  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

Height: 5'4"

Default Sigh....In need of some Tough Love!!

I don't even know where to begin. I'm on here less and less because I feel not worthy of reading everybody's successes. It is getting to where I have more bad days then good ones. Last week I thought I had finally pulled out of my funk. But it only took one day that messed with my routine, and down the tubes it went. It starts with being out of the house and not getting my water in. That seems to lead to to not getting my veggies in, then not getting my pills in. Now with missing all that, it has lead to binges on bad things. Everyday I wake up and tell myself it is a new day, just follow the plan like you know how to. Well, it is not working. I don't know why I can't get over my mental laziness. Lazy is the only thing I can come up with. Like today, I just don't feel like drinking the water, or making my lunch. I have had my supplements, only on my second bottle of water (should be on my 4th), and had a EAS RTD to drink for lunch because it was easy. But no veggies. So today is not a total loss yet, but I feel it will be if someone doesn't give me a swift kick in the ***!!!

All I have to say for those just starting, DON'T CHEAT!!!! It is so not worth it. I miss the way I felt when I was 100%. It is a million times harder to get back on plan once you have slipped.

I want to feel excited about IP again. But I keep getting in the way of myself. But, after typing this, and admitting my faults, I feel better, like a weight has been lifted. I haven't told my husband I haven't been doing well, because he will try to tell my what I need to hear while stuffing his face!!

I really do hope this made some kind of sense!! Sorry if it didn't, maybe I just needed to admit out loud what I have been doing. Thank You for listening.
jennlnige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Hug

Ok. Get back to it. Today is a new day and a fresh start. Fit in your veggies later. Make a plan for the next 3 days. Stick to it. Throw away anything not op.

Once you get going again it will be easier!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

That sounds like everything I said to myself every day trying a bunch of other diets Join me! I am starting week 2 on an alt IP plan and have lost more weight than I thought possible. I think we are our own worst enemies, but I am finally making time for ME. I have to. I'm tired of being fat and feeling fat. I want change.
sahmmommy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 248.6/231.5/180

Height: 5'4

I can completely understand how you feel. I was depressed for about a month. I stayed on plan but it was very hard to stay motivated and to be happy. My husband also tries to be supportive but it helps less as he is eating whatever he wants and having a beer. I began taking the omega 3 which is supposed to help with mood, and I really needed to talk my frustrations over with my loved ones so that I could get my goals straight. You started this plan for yourself, and you are the only one who can keep you too it if thats what YOU want. We are all here for support, YOU CAN DO THIS if its what you want. Keep telling yourself that
MonicaKolesnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:42 PM   #5  
Started IP 5/9/12

S/C/G: 258/198/165

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennlnige View Post
But, after typing this, and admitting my faults, I feel better, like a weight has been lifted.
The first thing you needed to do is EXACTLY what you've already done. Getting that weight lifted off your shoulders. Attitude is EVERYTHING. You'll probably see a change in yours just by typing your post. Good luck getting back on track.
Onyxmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #6  
Start IP (again) 7/31/13

S/C/G: 231.2/224.4/131

I defenitly feel better. After I typed that, I focused on my water, and got me 2 cups of spinach and had a spinach salad.
I think the reason I got so down was because I know how well IP works for me!! I was getting mad a myself for not doing something I know works. It is not like every other plan that I have had to fight, kick, and scream just to lose a pound. IP works, and by far has been the easiest plan to follow. Its those tiny little nibbles that turn into bigger and bigger bites!!! I have now learned that I don't have control over food yet. I haven't figured out all my triggers yet. But I have learned that when I feel lazy, or I'm having a bad day, I need to turn to you guys for support, that it is okay to ask for it.

Thank You!!!!!
jennlnige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 235/186/150

Height: 5' 5"

Yeppp..get back in the saddle...starting today. Don't avoid this place! What is in the past is in the past. Today is a new day...you confessed and got the weight off your mind...now it is time to get back to getting the weight off your body! You can do it!!!!
MommaHen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:13 PM   #8  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

You did a pretty darn good job of giving yourself a kick in the @$$!!

How about making a committment to post how you're doing on the daily chat every day?? That will make you think twice before getting off the path!
Lizzy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #9  

Where's Wuv??? Needing some whoop butt here!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #10  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompattie View Post
Where's Wuv??? Needing some whoop butt here!
LMAO.....I am not saying a word, I am letting y'all handle this one
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #11  

No one as good at it though!!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:26 PM   #12  

Here's your kick.....looking at your stats I was so impressed and then it hit me, ur about to cross over into one-derland! are sabotaging your success because of that? Im a GREAT sabotager when I get to a certain weight I manage to stop any program and stall. Now I have someone in my life who has vowed that she will get me through it this time. Keep going U CAN DO IT!
maezy1 is offline   Reply With Quote