Old 09-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #1  

Default Help!!! I messed up phase 3!

Hi everybody.. I recently started phase 3 one week ago.. i have to do 2 weeks on that phase, but this past weekend i cheated! and i feel really really bad and dissapointed at myself! on friday i ate a big peace of bread with chicken and sauce ..saturday i ate 4 tortillas with cheese and beans! so mad at myself, and on top of that yesturday i ate a slice of pizza, i feel terrible! i reallt dont know what happened to me, is this going to affect me? what should i do? go back to phase one? stay on!!?? please help i feeel really bad sad worry and dissapointed ! has this happened to anyone?
MusicLover23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I would do at least 1 day of phase 1 and then return to phase 3. If your weight is really up you may consider 2 or 3 days of phase 1. Then start phase 3 again and plan to have you cheats in phase 4!
Momto2cs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/129/125

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLover23 View Post
Hi everybody.. I recently started phase 3 one week ago.. i have to do 2 weeks on that phase, but this past weekend i cheated! and i feel really really bad and dissapointed at myself! on friday i ate a big peace of bread with chicken and sauce ..saturday i ate 4 tortillas with cheese and beans! so mad at myself, and on top of that yesturday i ate a slice of pizza, i feel terrible! i reallt dont know what happened to me, is this going to affect me? what should i do? go back to phase one? stay on!!?? please help i feeel really bad sad worry and dissapointed ! has this happened to anyone?
Hi! I understand your motivation - with just a couple of days of P3 to go, i keep thnking "what difference does it make if i stop now and go P4?" The reality is I don't know what difference 3 days might make.

I am more concerned for you about the fact that you went food heavy 3 days in a row. Long term, that won't be sustainable and all your hard work might go to waste! Maybe a week of P1, then 2 weeks of p4, and then re-commit to the long term program?
maddiefoofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:43 AM   #4  
Diane on track July 2014

S/C/G: 230/221/180

Height: 5'6"

I agree with the above advice, but heck, I'm still on P1. Think of it as your "reality binge" and move on. IP is forever. Get out of the "phase" mindset and think about your "life" mindset. Doesn't matter what phase you're on -- you eat like that and you'll end up where you started. I think you're allowed a "cheat day" once a week later on. Wait for that and enjoy it. But don't bring those days on too soon or too often. Do a few P1 days just to get yourself back in gear and get your mindset back on track.
IP43 is offline   Reply With Quote