Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-23-2012, 04:47 PM   #1  
Because I am.

S/C/G: 292/200/165

Height: 5' 7"

Default Play Lists

I'm sure this topic has been raised before but I'm looking for some new music to use in my cardio workouts on the elliptical, interval training, and recumbent bike. My iPod has a mix of Classic Rock, Alternative Rock, Country Rock, Zydeco, and Pop but I tend to favor Lady Gaga and Katy Perry when I'm looking for uptempo.

Anyone care to share their favorites?
worththeeffort2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:40 PM   #2  
Japanese Student

S/C/G: 230/ticker/120

Height: 5'3''

I like the drum and bass genre, but that's just me. I haven't met anyone else who likes it. Artists would include Pendulum and Netsky, and more that I can't remember. The music is very upbeat and... I just love it. :3
Spiritix is offline   Reply With Quote