Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 09-21-2012, 11:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/173/128

Height: 5'0"

Default Shoe ideas for fall???

Other than boots

I've got another 15lbs (at least) to go until I would consider wearing any type of heel and my calves are way too fat for boots right now.

I typically wear boot cut jeans and I love cardigans and sweaters (although it's still way too hot to wear them).

Are flats still "In"? I guess that might be my default again. I don't really keep up with fashion. Been too fat the last several years to be picky!!!

Anyway I'd love to see what kind of shoes everyone likes to wear in Fall that don't have heels or boots?
FunSize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #2  
Hug a Tree!

Height: 4'9"

I just bought flats and I saw a bunch at the store. I mostly wear my generic "converse" and flat boots (no heel). I wear a kids 1/2 so I generally can't wear tall boots either. My letgs are not the same size as an 8 year old girl's.

Last edited by LandonsBaby; 09-22-2012 at 12:05 AM.
LandonsBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Flats are always "in".
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #4  
Becoming A Better Me

i love sandals so i get "chunkier" sandals for Fall n will wear them thru the winter too on non wet days of course lol!
dangerouscurvesahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 12:26 PM   #5  
the muse of memory

Get yourself a pair of smoking slippers in some awesome color or pattern, something really fun. They are everywhere and are in right now; are flat, and no calf issues.

If you are more casual/fun you could get one of those Tom's classics. Also! Tom's has these awesome wrap boots (just search: Tom's Wrap Boots) that adjust to fit your calf and can go a half-dozen ways. They look great. I can't really wear Tom's shoes because I have a wide foot and they don't make shoes in wide. I know part of it is fat so I still hold out hope, but mostly they just don't accommodate the width of the boney part of my foot.

The wrap boots, though, would be perfect for you. You can wear them as ankle boots or wrap them up your calf, and they will adjust to your calf as you lose weight.
mnemosyne is offline   Reply With Quote