Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 01:53 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Talking WW Weekly Chatter: 9/17 - 9/23

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 09-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #2  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Wow what a busy few days I have had! I just don't know where the time has gone. I am tracking which is good, but...you know there is always a but...I have not been getting in my fruits and veggies like I should. So of course that puts my whole system out of sorts if ya know what I mean.

On the plus side my mom just brought over a baggies full of cherry tomatoes from her garden and I have made them my lunch..yup eating the whole bag and not sharing with anyone else.

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I fear a gain but I think it will be temporary once I get back on track again.

Will check in with you chicks later
Old 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #3  

Ugh, yesterday was a terrible day food-wise for me. I had a big bowl of thai coconut soup because I didn't have stuff for sandwiches at home to bring for lunch. There was an ice cream social I had forgotten about and a friend reminded me so I had some ice cream. Then, I ate a bunch of chocolate given out for an assignment. Argh. Went for a quick run and managed not to gain anything, thank goodness, but I just felt crummy about my will power. Boo.

Today has been a lot better! I went to the store and did my weekly stock-up so that I'm not tempted to buy stuff. I need to research a few more recipes to add to my repetoire and I really need to plan out my weekend - Friday, Saturday AND Sunday seem to be looming with delicious, bad food!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

Ok today was a good day...I worked out, have tracked my food and made good choices, but alas I did have that gain I feared. But like everything else it will be ok and I will go forward.

Tomorrow will be the last day at the office and then I start to work full time from my 'home' office. I will miss the steadiness of getting dressed for work and traveling to an actual office setting but working from home also makes eating and working out on a regular basis easier for me.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #5  
Work in Progress

OK 2nd day in home office and doing good. Even saw the scale inch down a hair so who knows maybe this will be good for me -- really.

I am trying to come up with something fun to do this weekend it seems the weather will be ok just have to come up with something that does not cost a lot of money and is outdoors..besides walking in the park
Old 09-21-2012, 06:29 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Hello everyone!
Sorry, but i came here for a while to whine a bit.. lol I don't know what's happening to me... I started my diet at the end of July, and now i got to this "place" where I feel so hungry all the time! It's been 2 weeks now, I can't stop thinking of food... It's getting very annoying. This week I gain one pound, kinda hating myself cause of it!! And it's not like I'm eating much, I really am not. I'm thinking of eating all the time though, never satisfied.
Don't know what to do...
Old 09-21-2012, 10:38 PM   #7  
Work in Progress

Oh I so can relate....there are days, weeks and more when I can think of nothing but food. Instead of seeing food as just food for the body (never understood that one) I am craving tastes. That is when I start searching for new recipes. It helps me, new tastes, textures etc. and I know I don't have to eat the entire dish just get the taste out of the way including sweets.

give it a try find a new recipe or 2 to try out
Old 09-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 216/181.8/150 (march/2013)

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
Oh I so can relate....there are days, weeks and more when I can think of nothing but food. Instead of seeing food as just food for the body (never understood that one) I am craving tastes. That is when I start searching for new recipes. It helps me, new tastes, textures etc. and I know I don't have to eat the entire dish just get the taste out of the way including sweets.

give it a try find a new recipe or 2 to try out
Great idea!! I already have some recipes that I got last week, gonna make them! Thanks!
Old 09-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #9  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

Default Hi, I'm Amy and I'm doing the Etool trial

Hi,

I'm Amy, and I am doing the 2 week Etool trial again. I am a repeat WW'er and hoping that I will stick to it this time enough to get a decent amount of weight off.

This wasn't the greatest first day back. I didn't do so well, but I realize the mistakes where I made some not so great food choices and I am not despairing. Tomorrow is a new day and I plan to get right back on track.

I will do my best to be supportive of others here, I love this site! Support is so important!

Have a great night!

Amy
Old 09-23-2012, 11:06 AM   #10  
Work in Progress

Well I tried a new thing last night I made my own butter with heavy cream. Great workout for your arms and this morning I am going to put a small amount on my toast.

I have not had a great weekend so far as points go, I did not get in any formal exercise and had way to much wine yesterday. Today will be so much better and I hope weigh in on Wed will at least show I lost what I gained last week
Old 09-23-2012, 07:49 PM   #11  
Work in Progress

Oh my on another foodie kick today made my first ever fresh mozzarella cheese. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet but I will think of something.
Closed Thread