Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/176/130

Height: 5'8

Default 3fatchicks, you are my rock. :)

Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a great day.

Anyways I realized that when I was posting on here daily with my weigh ins and what not.. I lost about 15 lbs.. without logging.. I cant lose anything! I need the accountability.. so in this thread I will be posting everything im eating (including the nibbles lol) and my weight daily. Will post pics along the way..

SW: 186.2
GW: 135

CW: 186.2
ilovemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 158/158/125

Height: 5'4

Awesome Thats motivation!
sensualappeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #3  

Thanks sensualappeal.. Just read the first post on ur blog.. Loved it! so true.. will be posting here on starting Monday, when I get back into my workout routine.. xo!
Old 09-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #4  

Hi everyone! As promised Ill be starting my journey from today. I took some pics while at the gym so you can see what a 184 lb woman with a height of 5'8 looks like lol. I hope to be the "shrinking lady" soon! Here we go..

Day one:

breakfast :

2 eggs w/ s+p, handful of cheese, and black bean and corn salsa
1 piece of sprouted grain toast (low carb! check it out if your cutting carbs)
6 ounces of organic strawberry banana OJ

Lunch-

1/4 cup of rice
3 small pieces of chicken in a curry sauce

Snack-

1 cup of coffee w/ half n half and 2 packets of sugar in the raw PLUS one tsp of regular sugar.. huge cup of coffee let me tell you.. lol

1 stick string cheese

Dinner- TBD

workout : 20 minutes of power walking at 4.3-4.5 on treadmill, arm workout

Pic : 09/17/2012

Old 09-19-2012, 01:44 AM   #5  

Hi everyone! hope all is well!

Day two:

Breakfast :
2 eggs w/ s+p, handful of cheese, and black bean and corn salsa
1 piece of sprouted grain toast + 1 tsp orange marmalade
6 ounces of organic strawberry banana OJ

Lunch: Lentil soup

Snack: 1 medium iced coffee from McD, 4 ounces of OJ

Dinner- Lentil soup

Today was a workout rest day
Old 09-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #6  

Hi everyone.. Sorry posting this in the later part of my day just didn't have time during the day.. But I weighed in at 185.4 today so a nice one lb drop.. Hope I lose another lb by day seven.

Day three:

Breakfast

2 eggs , 1 tsp half n half with salt n pepper
Handful of cheese
Blackbean n corn salsa
4 ounces strawberry banana oj

1 piece of sprouted grain toast, 1 tsp grape jelly

Lunch: same as breakfast minus the salsa

Dinner- 1/2 cup of rice w/ some chicken sauteed in peppers onions n tomato

nibbles- 2 tsp of tapioca-carrot pudding, 1/4 tsp of pb

Snack- coffee w/ 2 tsp sugar, one Yoplait yogurt

I just realized im having a ton of sugar.... Hmmm a good reason to write everything down

Workout - 20 min treadmill fast walk at 4.0-4.4 and ab workout

Last edited by ilovemo; 09-20-2012 at 12:59 AM.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:55 AM   #7  

Hi ladies back again for day four + a ramble.

Breakfast

2 eggs , 1 tsp half n half with salt n pepper
Handful of cheese
Blackbean n corn salsa
4 ounces strawberry banana oj

Lunch/Dinner-

Tuna subway foot long w/all the veggies, italian herb n cheese bread, southwest chipotle + sweet onion sauce

and one cookie

Anyways everyone I have this one ultimate goal and im just going to do it now. Im done thinking about it.. 5 months, 50 lbs. Im DONE. I feel like even my bf is like cmon just do it already, all u do is talk about it. I just need to eat the same thing every day.. make a routine of it.. I cant afford to have much variety of food in my life to begin with bc its time consuming. I can make do with a routined meals everyday.. Kicks off tommorow xo

Meal plan one :

Breakfast:

green juice -- made of spinach, kale, carrots, celery, apples, etc etc...

Snack- Baby carrots w/ranch

Lunch- Grilled chicken breast w/ salad & 1 boiled egg

Snack- Blueberries/raspberries/ ANY low glycemic fruit

Dinner- Grilled chicken breast w/ veggies.. steamed or just a salad.

Meal plan two:

Breakfast - 2 eggs soft boiled , 1 piece ezekiel toast, 1/2 tsp of butter

Snack- ANY fruit

Lunch- Baked tilapia w/ vegetable medley

Snack- Greek yogurt

Dinner- Either a broiled steak or grilled chicken, veggies.

planning on switching between these two exact menus.. maybe switching n swapping some days but lets c how consistent I can keep this.

Last edited by ilovemo; 09-21-2012 at 02:26 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:13 AM   #8  

Ok guys I had this really long post bout juicing and all that and some how i pressed the back button n it all got erased. Ill retype it tommorow, but today just wanted to say Im back! been sick past couple days so here we go again

Day 5?

breakfast - 1 egg, chobani strawberry + banana yogurt, kiwi + strawberries

Lunch- Panko breaded tilapia, 1/2 cup sweet potatoes (i think a little less but w/e) , 1 small grilled chicken breast

Dinner- small piece of catfish (YUUUUCK) and 1 cup of sauteed mixed vegetables, sauteed in 1 tbsp of butter btw.

Snacks - 1 medium iced coffee from mcD, 10 dark choc covered ACAI berries, more strawberries+kiwis, some baby carrots with ranch, english tea, honeybush apricot tea..

thats it for today.. cya guys tommorrow!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:46 AM   #9  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

Hi there!

Great job with losing 15 lbs! Also you have great food plans too!

I power walk as well and I'm impressed that you are going 4.3 - 4.5 mph! However, would you consider going a tad bit slower so that you can walk longer? That way you can burn stored fat which I believe kicks in after 30 minutes of steady cardio.

Either that or do short burst of really fast walking for 2 minutes and go back to regular walking? Or maybe do a combination of all three on different days to shock the muscles?

Keep it up!
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:47 PM   #10  

Thanks for the advice SunnySide Yeah I think Ill try that, going a little slower for a little longer. Ill keep you updated on how it goes.

Breakfast- strawberries + kiwis, one cup of coffee w/2 sugar in the raws

Lunch- 1 chicken breast, 8-9 baby carrots, 2 tbsp ranch

Dinner- 1 chicken breast, 1/2 cup of roasted sweet potatoes

Snack - 6-7 choc covered acai berries

I know my calories are way under budget, but for sure it will even out soon enough
Old 09-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #11  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

Glad to help and please let us know how it goes!

I'm also trying to add more calories to my day, but I found eating a small handful of unsalted nuts like cashews or almonds are are great. They have a lot of calories and have good fats, fiber and protein too.
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #12  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi, You've got me curious with the semipost about juicing. I did a 3 day juice fast, now am trying a modified juice fast, I have a green smoothie (unsweetened almond milk, kale, spinach, banana, homemade peanut butter) for breakfast and low sodium V8 and some fruit for lunch, then healthy dinner (tilapia and veg one night, chicken sausage with onions, garlic, peppers and beans tonight).

Mainly I'm curious if the modified fast results in about the same weight loss, I'm doing them back to back. Before we did the juice fast we had a kind of big meal, so the weight loss of the juice fast was bigger than the week to week weight loss, hope that makes sense, but I think we lost what we gained (DH and I) with the big meal and then about 3 for the week.

I'm addicted to the green smoothie, I'm going to continue with that for bfast I think, I'm adding wheat germ, I remember my mom used to make us sprinkle that on cereal sometimes...lol

Anyway, what a ramble, that must be the grape juice (lol) I had with dinner tonight!

thanks for listening

oh and by the way (should have said this first!) great job!! and continued success!!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:50 AM   #13  

To be honest kelijpa , I dont think that the modified green juice fast makes you lose weight faster, if anything it def slows down the weight loss process in contrast to the ONLY juice fast.. but I think when eating one solid meal is a much more sustainable way to do it. Im going to do it for ten days.. lets see how it goes.

Talking bout green smoothies though.. I did make one for myself today, which consisted of: spinach, 2 kiwis, 1 tsp flaxseed, splash of banana and orange juice, some nonfat yogurt, some water to thin it out.

Lunch- 1 piece of ezekiel bread, egg salad, side salad

Dinner- salad from whole foods: romaine, 1 egg, carrots, corn, feta cheese, quinoa, balsamic vinaigrette, a little bit of caesar.

Snack- ezekiel toast w/egg salad, 2 chocolate covered strawberries, 5 choc covered acai berries.

You guys! I need something to srsly cure this sugar situation im in. I CANT STOP. Tommorow is a better day hopefully. HELPPP

Plus I cant get motivated to go to the gym
Old 09-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #14  

Quick update before I start my day.. at 184.6 today two pound drop although it is day 8.. but im happy with it considering the amount of sugar I consumed. Ill be back for a complete update!
Old 09-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #15  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

The juice fast def. jumpstarted the weight loss, I will do it again, the breakfast smoothie gives me more energy, I think it's giving me an iron boost I wasn't getting in my reg. diet.

I like to make a pretty big salad sometimes, I put separately in the ninja a whole carrot, a stalk of celery, a cucumber, and pulse just enough to chop them up some, put that over lettuce with some tomato, if you like, I found wishbone light buffalo ranch dressing, I like, it takes me a long time to eat sometimes, alot of crunching, but much easier to eat than gnawing on a whole carrot.

Anyhow, hope you're getting past the sugar thing, and your smoothie looks great.

best to you
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote