Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 03:55 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Cool WW Weekly Chit Chat: 9/10 - 9/16

Hello everyone! Welcome to WW Weekly Chit Chat!

This is a thread for any and all WW users to get to know each other. To talk about their days or weeks. Whether it's plan-related or not. Just a comfy area to chat about things in general. Grab a chair, pick up a cup of hot tea or coffee and relax with everyone!

Please join in at any time
Old 09-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #2  
girl disappearing

S/C/G: 311/239.2/195

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone! Last week was a bit of an off week for me and I gained 1 lb, but I saw it coming I'm still down over 100 lbs total so it's okay! I woke up this morning and am refocused and am determined to make this week better.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #3  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Good morning/afternoon to everyone!
Tudor you have done such an awesome job! Well I had a meal out on Saturday and two on Sunday and now the scale says I am up 2lbs I don't think it will last if I push my water and veggies today. weigh in is on Wednesday so I should be back down to what I was.

I am going to go do some cardio at the gym today, Wed and Fri and do weights Tue and Thur last week I did just the opposite.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Yesterday was the first day of the NFL season which means huge spreads weekly at my house as my family roots on the Patriots!! haha My mom tries to do themes every week, usually depending on which team we're playing. It's quite fun seeing what my mom can come up with. For instance, yesterday the Pats played Tennessee, so we had slow cooker pulled pork. It was SO GOOD!!!

The afternoon has a lot of snacks and food to nibble on all day long though, which is definitely one of my weaknesses. Having food out and not overindulging is what I definitely need to work on. I think there was a lot more sodium than normal yesterday though because my feet are swollen more than regular and I was up a couple pounds. Downing the water today though to get the swelling away. It was such a fun day though overall!!!

I've had TWO weeks now in a row that I was down at my WW weigh in which is very exciting!! This summer sucked (for lack of a better word) and I was hoping that the structure and schedule of being back in school would help reel me back in and so far, so good!!!

Last edited by Chele615; 09-10-2012 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 143/141/120

Height: 5'3

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm doing WW on my own. I bought a calculator online months ago and just kind of played around with it. I counted calories for a long time but WW seems so much easier and more flexible. I have been on it for a few days now and am down 1.6 pounds!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:38 PM   #6  
Work in Progress

Chele615 that is awesome on your loss I can't wait until Wed when I weigh in! I hope that we are finally getting out of our funk! I know you will be able to handle football season and your mom sounds like so much fun

AliFluffy welcome I hope you post often and tell us how you are doing. We really are a fun little bunch We tend to post the good the bad and the ugly as our moods strike us.

Well I know I posted this am but just wanted to say I did my cardio in the gym today and almost went past my 60 min on elliptical I was getting caught up in the US open then I thought better of it and decided to go back home ...I could have watched it for hours which may have been good but I would have been useless tomorrow
Old 09-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #7  

had a bad week so far going over my points 1-3 points but know its my own fault wake up in a better mood. Think i will put weight on this week has only got till Thursday so don't think two days will make any difference of me losing any thing so will concentrate on losing for next week. hope u lot having a better week
Old 09-11-2012, 03:25 PM   #8  

How often do ya'll weigh yourselves? I have a bad habit of doing it daily but Mondays are my official weigh in days.

I went over by 9 points yesterday. Blah! I have 14 points left for today with dinner still to go and I will want a snack later (maybe two snacks lol). Trying to not go over today!
Old 09-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 345/see tracker/200

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! Last week was an off week for me to but I still managed to squeak out a 1 lb. loss. It was my TOM last week so I'm pretty surprised I was even able to lose that one pound!

Welcome Alilfluffy! I weigh myself daily but only count my Saturday weigh in as my official weight. I'm not sure why I started to weigh myself daily-just habit. I find it keeps me accountable throughout the week.

Last edited by NYFLAgirl; 09-11-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:51 PM   #10  
Work in Progress

Hope you all had an awesome day!

I tend to weigh in everyday and the days I skip is more of me hiding because I know I screwed up

My official day is Wed I do that because I tend to over do on weekends and by Wed I am back on track with exercise and food

Wish me luck for the morning lol.....btw today was weights and yikes my arms are sore
Old 09-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #11  

TOM for me, I gained back my weight that I lost this past week even though I didn't go over points Bummed about that but I think I'll just keep on trucking.

I weigh myself daily too just to motivate myself.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #12  
Work in Progress

Ok chickies I had a loss today I am so excited down 1.8 this is like almost unheard of for me!

So to celebrate I am having an approved number of cheezits and a glass of wine LOL...but heck I was in the gym for an hour this evening and had a light dinner so all it good ...points are good and I am enjoying each and everyone of these chips. I know it is a splurge and I am sure the scale will tell me about it with the sodium intake in the am
Old 09-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #13  
Work in Progress

Ok well that loss sprung right back ....don't know what has happened. I am not super upset just a bit miffed?

I hope it is just a sodium thing. I did not make it to the gym had to work later than normal last two days but plan to make up for it this weekend.

Hope you all have had a wonderful day
Old 09-15-2012, 05:33 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Height: 5'6"

Nancy - It is probably from the Cheez-its....I'm sure there's more sodium in that then other options you have eaten in the past week. Chug your water, pick yourself up, and keep going. That loss will come back down hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

Third week in a row that I've registered a loss on the WW scale....WOOHOO!!!! Today is my town's homecoming weekend, so the gym was closed due to the parade (it starts in the parking lot where the gym is located). So, I skipped the gym in lieu of Target/Kohls/Famous Footwear shopping LOL
Old 09-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #15  

Ugh! I'm so disgusted with myself today. I ate way too much and just stopped counting points. Stupid AF. I ate my weight in cookies. I've already used all of my extra weekly points and then some. I will try again tomorrow. Maybe if I remember how I feel right now it will keep me from pigging out again. I just needed to whine.
Closed Thread