Old 08-31-2012, 07:50 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team 2012 Fall Back To Basics Nutrition Thread Week 2 (09/03-09/09)

This is the format for the Nutrition Journal for those who wish to utilize it. You could also add total calories for the day to the bottom of each day (if you are a calorie counter) or points (Weight Watchers), or just simply POP (perfectly on plan) ... whatever works for you ...
Just cut and paste into your own post and return each day to EDIT (update) that same post, please do not repost for each day.. Thank You!!

Monday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Tuesday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Wednesday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Thursday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Friday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Saturday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Sunday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -
Old 09-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #2  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Monday (1249 calories)
Breakfast - 2 weetabix biscuits, 3/4 cup skim milk, 1 cup fruit smoothie, 1 oatmeal cookie
Lunch - Enchilada casserole, sour cream, salsa, 1 oatmeal cookie
Supper - 1/2 cup vegetable soup, 1 oatmeal cookie

Tuesday (??? calories)
Breakfast - shredded wheat, skim milk, honey, 1 fresh pear, 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1/2 tablespoon cheeze whiz, 2 egg whites
Lunch - 2 small breaded fried veggie steaks, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/4 cup ff gravy, 3/4 cup green & yellow beans with carrots, carrots, fruit crisp with coconut cream
Supper - 1/3 cup mashed potatoes, 2/3 cup vegetable soup, 2 homemade whole wheat crackers, 1 clementine
Big Binge - Blew the calories out of the water!!!

Wednesday (576 calories)
Breakfast - None
Lunch - 1 cup Rice casserole, 1 tablespoon baked beans, 1 cup carrots, cauliflower & broccoli
Supper - small bowl fruit crisp with coconut cream

Thursday (1162 calories)
Breakfast - 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar, 1 clementine, 1 slice whole wheat toast, 1/2 tablespoon almond butter, 2 tablespoons applesauce
Lunch - 1/4 cup baked beans, 1 1/2 cups scalloped potatoes with cheese, 1/4 cup corn, 2 cups tossed salad with avocado, 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing
Supper - 1/2 cup vegetable soup, 1 pear, small piece blueberry cake

Friday (1114 calories)
Breakfast - 1 blueberry muffin, 2/3 cup skim milk, 1 clementine
Lunch - Hot "chicken" sandwich (1 slice whole wheat bread, veggie chicken cutlet, gravy), oven baked potato wedges, 1/2 cup green peas, 2 cups tossed salad with avocado, 1/2 tablespoon ranch dressing
Supper -1 slice whole wheat toast with 1/2 tablespoon cheez whiz and 1/2 scrambled egg, 1 slice whole wheat toast with 1/2 tablespoon almond butter and 2 tablespoons apple sauce, 1/4 brownie

Saturday

Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -

Sunday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -

Last edited by retiredone; 09-07-2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 158/139/125

Height: 5'5

Monday
Breakfast -
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Tuesday
Breakfast - Half an apple and slice of toast with teaspoon of peanut butter.
Lunch - One chicken strip, other half of apple chopped up with handful of lettuce and tossed with a half a teaspoon ranch.
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Wednesday
Breakfast - none (ran late for class)
Lunch - a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit my mom had gotten me for breakfast. Was easier than going and getting lunch on break when needing to study for a test.
Supper - Chicken strip salad, mainly lettuce, with a teaspoon of ranch dressing and peanut salad seasoning added.
Snacks (am/pm) - PM, apple and handful of green olives

Thursday
Breakfast - 3 bites of my daughter's breakfast burrito. Had two eggs, pinch of cheddar and one deli slice of ham scrambled together.
Lunch - Chocolate protein shake with peanut butter toast.
Supper - Grilled chicken with rotel tomato/chili rice, sour cream and lettuce soft taco. With beans on the side.
Snacks (am/pm) - Green olives

Friday
Breakfast - Had a brunch of a breakfast burrito from Burger king after my doctor's appointment. No lunch today with the time frame.
Lunch -
Supper - Potato/egg/sausage bake. Small portion but sooo good and warm with the rain we're getting.
Snacks (am/pm) -

Saturday
Breakfast - Again, late breakfast so its a brunch until a snack or supper tonight. Had a single serving of malt-o-meal original, with a half a teaspoon of butter and light agave nector for sweetening, with half an apple
Lunch -
Supper - Half a medium/rare ribeye cut up and thrown into a salad.
Snacks (am/pm) - couple oatmeal cookies shared with my daughter and also shared a chocolate cupcake. I splurged, had a wedding shower to attend.

Sunday
Breakfast - Two oreos just to hold me over until lunch. 100 Cal so not too bad. (have a bbq birthday party at lunch so wanted to hold off eating too much) lol
Lunch -
Supper -
Snacks (am/pm) -

Last edited by karenp1120; 09-09-2012 at 12:15 PM.