Old 08-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: H 225/ S 205/ C 197.5/ TBD

Height: 5'7"

Default where is your weight coming off?

Ok this is kind of bizzare. I just noticed that ONE of my thighs is slimmer! I usualy have a bulge of fat just under my hip (this is my most hated part of my body). Now I only have it on my left side. Has anyone else seen weightloss on one side of their body and not the other?
Hopfuly the other side will catch up.

warmheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:01 PM   #2  
Back to the old me :)

S/C/G: 138.4/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6 1/2

LOL! I've a funny story for you. Last night was the first time my husband noticed the weight loss on me. "You've lost weight," he said, which made me jubilant. "Where?" I asked, expecting he'd tell me that my waist got smaller or that my thighs look toned, but he just plainly said, "uh, your boobs*."

Needless to say, the jubilation ebbed a bit after that.

* Sorry, didn't mean any offense with the word, I just thought that saying it in a different way wouldn't have the same effect.
aliceinseattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmheart View Post
Ok this is kind of bizzare. I just noticed that ONE of my thighs is slimmer! I usualy have a bulge of fat just under my hip (this is my most hated part of my body). Now I only have it on my left side. Has anyone else seen weightloss on one side of their body and not the other?
Hopfuly the other side will catch up.

Several months ago I hopped on the scale and was all excited to be down another pound. I glanced in the mirror and realized it was all from my right boob!!!!! Things evened out the next few days, but it was pretty bizarre. Just another thing to laugh about on this diet. Along with pants that fall down. One day I was trying to get one more wearing out of a pair of pants before donating, and my daughter kept calling me "Dude". I finally asked and she said that I looked like a skateboard dude with my pants crotch hanging to my knees!!! Lol
swimcoachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 278/226/215

Height: 5'11"

Mine has been around my waist line, I just hope it doesn't go below the belt..lol
Gordito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: H 225/ S 205/ C 197.5/ TBD

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Several months ago I hopped on the scale and was all excited to be down another pound. I glanced in the mirror and realized it was all from my right boob!!!!! Things evened out the next few days, but it was pretty bizarre. Just another thing to laugh about on this diet.
Thanks! I feel soooooooo much better now. I was afraid I'd end up lopsided forever! LOL
during my first mesurments when they did the bust I told my coach that that was the only place I didn't want to lose and when he got to the thigh I said that was the first place I wanted to lose. I guess I am getting my wish!

It's all about mind power

warmheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:18 PM   #6  
Started IP 6/15/012

S/C/G: 150/133.5/125

Height: 5'5.5"

I am shortwaisted and I am happy to see most of mine has come off my middle area..and a bit at the boobs. oh and shocking I had a tiny bit of fat at my knees,,and that's gone.

Hoping for my celuilite to soon decrease.
follyb girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordito View Post
Mine has been around my waist line, I just hope it doesn't go below the belt..lol
ROFL
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote