Old 08-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #1  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

Default Keep me in my place

I frequently visit this site, but I don't normally post. I used to, but not in a long, long time. I feel like I should get to know you all, but I don't have the time to as well as I would like to. I love coming here and learning about advice and knowing that other people have the same problems and triumphs. I was hoping to get a little more personal touch and would love a buddy/pen pal in a similar place in their life as me.

I have about 50-60 lbs to lose to make it back to my high school weight - the time I thought I was most beautiful. I just graduated with my masters and am currently looking for a job. I am excited to become a young professional. I am single, but ready to find either Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now - but I'd prefer the former.

If anyone else would like someone to chat with on a daily basis about weight loss, struggles, triumphs, life, or more - let me know. I feel like having a friend in this journey will keep me on track better.

Thanks!
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:24 PM   #2  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

Welcome or Welcome back!! Congrats on your masters!! How is the job search going?
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:03 PM   #3  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

It's going. I get a lead - I follow the lead - nothing happens. It's a little disappointing, but I know that I have great credentials and I'm a great person, so I will find the right job eventually. The extra time at home right now gives me some more time I can devote to weight loss.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5,6

Welcome back I hope you have much sucess in your weight life, and your new life. I hope Mr. Right comes along soon..
savynaturalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #5  
bee

S/C/G: 265.5/240/160

Height: 5'7"

That's good that you aren't too upset about it. I have a few friends in your position who are a crazy sensitive about it and take it very personally when they are rejected. And it's nice to have time to focus a lot on weight loss instead of trying to fit it in your schedule. It's good to have money but it's really good to be healthy.
beahawkins is offline   Reply With Quote