Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 05:30 PM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~night Owls #59~

Hey girls!!!!!

Wow.....it's been such a looooong time since I've been here.....thank God for Candice keeping the thread going.

Well, as you all know.....I've been having problems. I HAVE decided to divorce Bill. I always said that if I can walk away from this marriage knowing I've tried everything to save it and I'm still not happy......then I'm DONE! Well........let's say I'm WELL DONE! So,.......he'll be served within a couple of days. When he comes home at night.....I leave and go to a friends house until the morning. I get home around 6am to get the kids up and out to school........then I spend the days here or doing whatever it is I have to do. Lately it's been looking for a home. I'm NOT STAYING HERE.......HE WONT LEAVE ......... so I did. Anyway, nuff about that. The kids are taking it better than I thought. That's all that really matters anyway......my kids.

As per my weight.......well.....let's just say that stress is working! I'm down to about 190.....from the 200 mark again and it's slowly but surely coming off. Been following the program as well as I can and that's all I can ask for.

I hope you're all doing well.

Cya soon,
Old 04-10-2003, 05:26 AM   #2  

Hi ya PJ...........Sorry to hear that you and Bill can't work things out..but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! I was afraid of that when you were not posting. This must be so stressful for you..good job on your eating Keep us posted..you need to let it all out and you can do that here!

Fruit whip....
1 20oz. can crushed pineapple, 2 150z cans of peaches, 1 11oz. can mandarin oranges. A 6oz. container of yogurt, and 4 oz. cool whip. I used a cup of sliced strawberries, and 1 cup sliced green grapes. I imagine you could used any kind of fresh fruit you have and like. I imagine blueberries would be very good. It does make a large batch, but it keeps well. I like it on my cereal in the morning. And it makes a great dessert. Very versatile. 3/4 cup is 1 pt.
Old 04-11-2003, 05:53 AM   #3  

I know I posted this before but you really have to go to this site or look in your store for these products..they are wonderful! I had a blueberry bagel today 3pts and lowfat, whole wheat, and 4 grmas of Fiber and all kinds of good stuff in it!

http://www.naturalovens.com/Products/index.html

Did some work in the yard today....dividing and moving, and cleaning up. So much to do...............
Old 04-13-2003, 06:06 AM   #4  

PJ how ya doing??????????????????????????????

I just placed another order for the onion bagels and some bread..can't wait..gives me something to look forward too in the mail! The carob chip cookies are wonderful (just a hint of coconut!)

Got a lot of transplanting done today and even got DH to help dig some big stuff...he never helps! (of course he wanted a little reward too!)
Old 04-16-2003, 02:58 AM   #5  

Got the garage almost all cleaned Monday and I am tired and sore. I do not seem to be making the scale move though and still op. Seems my waist just keeps getting thicker each year

Going to the Olive Garden with 2 friends Thursday for our BD's..should be fun..we always get the soup and salad..I like the minestrone and only have one breadstick, so points should be ok.
Old 04-20-2003, 06:24 AM   #6  

Still hurting pretty bad but had a great time with the gals and our meal at he Olive Garden! I had two bowns of soup and salad and 1 bead stick so I did ok! Got a ton of gifts from them too! It was so nice to see them again, one of them has Fibro too and the other has CMT so we all three know aobut bad days!

The boys were here today and we had caryout from a lcoal resturant and I only ate half and sved the rest, plus angle cvake and DQ. I didn't even use my banked pts!

I bought the stuff to make that fruit stuff but haven't gotten around to it yet!

Happy Easter to you and Happy BD to me! I am 53 but feel 93
Old 04-23-2003, 03:12 AM   #7  

HI Think I'm down a few..................
Old 04-24-2003, 01:42 AM   #8  

I think I burned some calories today..4 hrs. in the yeard digging, transplanting and raking! That is way to hard of wrok for me! I had some lilly of the valley and mint take over some flower beds and now I am trying to rid them of it! I even used roundup! Those plants are hard to kill!
Old 04-26-2003, 06:13 AM   #9  

http://www.oprah.com/tows/coming/tow...ng_thurs.jhtml Weight loss stories
Old 04-29-2003, 10:38 PM   #10  

Angry i'm back!

Hi everyone! Seems like everyone has left the nest except a few! I wonder where everyone has gone? Well I hadn't weighed myself in a long time. Infact, the last time I did weigh myself was on the 5th of April and I just weighed myself this past Saturday and I was down 6 pounds. I was thrilled to say the least. I did not expect that at all. I have no idea what I did because I was not watching, counting, journaling or anything for those few weeks and I seemed to have gone down from where I was before the 5th! So now I'm back to journaling and keeping track, although today was not such a great day because we had teacher appreciation week this week and today the parents made and brought in a whole bunch of foods for lunch and dessert. They were all so yummy. Doesn't help either that there are tons of leftovers, but I'm going to be good and not touch them. I'll keep to what I bring for lunch! Hopefully I can break the 170's. I'm currently at 174. My friend/co-teacher was there at her starting point when she started weight watchers. So if she can do it, I can do it!

so how is everyone else doing these days? Has anyone else heard from anyone else that hasn't posted in a looooooooong time? Did they all fly the coop?

Well, I'll talk to you soon. Take care everyone!
Erica
Old 05-04-2003, 07:46 AM   #11  

Erica that is wonderful and it is good to hear from an owl! I'm still staying the same despite being op faithfully! Gets discouraging but I refuse to give up and eat evrything in site!

Finished the flower bed I was digging and dividing..took me forever! It should be good for another 3 years....now my iris need divided but I will probably wait..never seem to have the energy or time in the fall when it needs to be done. There is just too much to do around here anymore. Got some pansies potted but that is it for now..will make a trip this week to buy more flowers for my pots!
Old 05-08-2003, 02:35 AM   #12  

Went to get my hair trimmed today and we got to talking and she cut it way too short..but it will grow. (It is just touching my shoulders now and I have a short neck!) Hope I can still put it up like I like to wear it. The gal cutting my hair thinks her DH has Firbro triggered by a car accident..she said he is drving her nuts with his complaing of pain and he is on a pain patch.

Got into a bag of caramels this week
Old 05-11-2003, 05:40 AM   #13  

Well..we made it though 3 days of severe weather! Tonight we spent two hours in the basement waiting for it to pass and since it is still dark out we do not know if we have any damage...some places not to far from here were flattened (so the news said). Susan are you ok........you live where it was really bad!

DS was driving home in all this and yelled at us cause we had the outside door locked and he couldn't get in! It was kinda funny..he was drenched...looked like a wet puppy! I hate these storms...too many tonados this season!

Friday I went to the small local nursery and bought $200.00 worth of bedding plants. Now to get it all in and not have it destroyed by storms! It is all stored in the gargage and the gargare is still standing..........Need to get it in within the next week or so.

Have any of you heard of these candy bars?

http://www.awesomebrands.com/index.cfm
Old 05-13-2003, 12:51 AM   #14  

The news said it was a long track F3 tonado, which means it stayed on the ground for 19 miles straight and was 3/4 of a mile wide at 200 - 250 miles per hr. Everyone had good warning so their are no fatalities but those poor people who lost everything and have no insurance..just so sad! We had no damage this time around, thank the Lord! (oh it was about 20 miles from here) and there were 5 tonados total in 2 hours.

......I bought impatients(coral), begonias( pink dark leaf), bacopa, vinca vine, ivy,marigolds (big yellow ones for my garden), ageratem (blue), salvia(red), vinca(gape cooler), Butterfly plant (looks like yellow daises), Samantha Lantana (yellow with varigated leaves), nemesia (little purple flowers), Licorice plant , verbinias and two hanging baskets (bright pink gerainiums and new guinia impatients. (excuse the spelling of the flowers!) I already have my pansies potted. Oh picked up 8 tomatoe plants too but too wet here to put anything in yet and more rain coming this week.

Ate below pts yesterday..no appetite but am makeing up for it today..made some brownies and ate 4
Old 05-14-2003, 04:34 AM   #15  

.....my eating has been going well, only had 3 brownies today ..and still op.

Worked 4 hours hand tilling the patch in front of the garden for my large yellow marigolds...24 of them. I had take the cover off, then use a shovel to loosen up the soil so it could dry out, break up the clumps of mud, and fertilizer add some top soil and use a garden claw to mix it all up and then rake it even and recover it, then I planted the flowers. Too much work for me, my son usally does the hard stuff (digging) but is to busy looking for a new grilfriend and a job to help me! Now I have to do the same thing to the vegetable garden!!!!!!!!!! I must have earned about 4 pts!

PJ that quote on kicking yourself was a good one!
Closed Thread