Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 02:26 PM   #1  

Unhappy Off the Wagon need HELP

It has been sometime since I have posted anything here at 3FC! But I have come to the conclusion that I need some HELP!!!!

I have been off and on WW for a little over a year now and I have been able to keep 26 lbs off. I have 24 more to go to goal but I am having such a hard time staying OP.

I wake up in the mornings with all good intentions and most of the time I make it till after 3pm of being good then I fall off and go astray. What can I do? Right now I am a SAHM, but will be starting to work on May 1st. I just don't know what to do?

I am so disgusted with myself right now I could just sit down and cry, I want to be healthy and I want to be thin but at this rate it will never happen.

Anyone have suggestions?

Sassy
Old 04-10-2003, 04:36 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi Sassy!

If you are having problems in the late afternoon, have you tried having smaller meals for breakfast and lunch, so you can use points for a snack or two? Or possibly grazing 5 or 6 mini-meals throughout the day?

Also, taking an afternoon walk can help curb the appetite. If you can take the kids to the park, you could play hard with them, or find some activity to burn calories and reduce your appetite. This would also help keep you motivated later in the day, because you won't want to undo the good you just did.
Old 04-10-2003, 05:14 PM   #3  
CIN

Sassy,
If you make it till 3 PM that is a good start.....now "challenge" yourself to make it til 6.then 7.then 8............just START somewhere with improvement. With your past weight loss you already know you are fully capable! Dont be too hard on yourself.pat yourself on the back for all the correct things and changes you are making! Just continue and NEVER give up.even when you feel like it...you WILL MAKE IT!

Coming here is a good sign...................................you want it.now GO FOR IT!
Cin
Old 04-11-2003, 07:16 AM   #4  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Sassy,
I know where you're coming from. I do great till about 2:00. As soon as I get home from work I start munching. I have managed to keep off 98 lbs so far but this yr has only been about a 10 lb loss. BUT we need to be proud of what we have done and kept off! Use that to inspire us to keep going. I figure I have come too far to give up now! Another thing to do is take Suzannes advice and save most of your points for later in the day and then, if you must snack do low point things like carrots, a few FF pringles, a slice or 2 of 1 point (for 2 slice) toast, etc. Just keep on trying. We know you can do this. Keep telling yourself, "I know I can, I know I can, I know I can." Good luck and keep us posted...Sis
Closed Thread