Old 07-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #1  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 338/318/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Homemade IP Chocolate Cookies

Found this recipe on an IP blog via Pinterest
I guess the only thing questionable was the small amount of rolled oats. Made 10 good size cookies.
I used chocolate pudding packet.
They are sort of cake like.

Oatmeal Cookies
Ideal Protein Recipes
Oatmeal Cookies

1 Ideal Protein oatmeal packet
1 Ideal Protein butterscotch or chocolate pudding packet
1/8 cup rolled oats (adding this will add 6 carbs if you eat 3 cookies so restrict yourself or leave it out)
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon Splenda or Stevia
a sprinkle of cinnamon, to taste
1 egg white
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
just enough water to get a cookie dough texture

Combine all of the dry ingredients, then add the last 3 liquid ingredients to reach a cookie dough texture. Spray cookie sheet lightly with Pam olive oil spray and place cookies on sheet. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 5-10 minutes or until desired degree of moisture. Test center of cookie with toothpick to see if they are baked.

Last edited by luptonra; 07-30-2012 at 01:53 AM.
luptonra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

Looks good! If you omit the rolled oats, how many cookies can you have in a sitting?

Thanks for the recipe!!
SheenaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:58 AM   #3  
One day at a time

It makes the 10, you would count it as 2 packets for the day. Both my husband and daughter are also on the diet with me so we usually split it and that makes it so we have only 3/4 of a packet each. They are so quick and easy that it's a nice change of pace every so often. We each have 3 cookies then look at each other to see who can be the quickest to pick up the last cookie! Loads of fun!
Old 07-30-2012, 02:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/297/175

Height: 5'5"

This is great! My daughter (she's 4) and I made cookies a few days ago and it was soooo hard not to have one!! But now I can join her tea party with my own cookies! Another nice thing is I can use up the pudding packs- they aren't my favorite
Thanks so much!
SheenaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 02:09 AM   #5  
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheenaB View Post
This is great! My daughter (she's 4) and I made cookies a few days ago and it was soooo hard not to have one!! But now I can join her tea party with my own cookies! Another nice thing is I can use up the pudding packs- they aren't my favorite
Thanks so much!
I love my pudding packs but I never use them as pudding. I always use them as a smoothie. When I first started I made the pudding one time. Never again. I just thin them out with alot more water and ice and just drink down a nice shake. It helps to us the bullet blender to really shave the ice, but I don't take that to work so I do well with just my large shaker.