Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Cool WW MM CHALLENGE! July & August - Week 5!

Welcome to WEEK 5 of the July & August WW MM CHALLENGE!

Here's the spreadsheet LINK! We're on Week 5 - 7/30/2012.

End of July! Oh my!

How's the month been, everyone? Any changes to note? Any thoughts about the upcoming month?

Keep cool and keep updating!
Old 07-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey, everyone ^^

Just wanted to get the new thread up being hitting the hay. I'll give the full update tomorrow.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #3  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Hey all! Feeling good...another loss for the week. I was strictly sticking to the points, and watching the booze last week and it apparently worked. We are camping and boating next weekend, so that'll be a toughie. But, I have one friend who is a great support, so that will make it easier.

Hope everyone is ready for the beginning of another week! Good luck all!!!
Old 07-31-2012, 01:39 PM   #4  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well no gain no loss but it is ok I have not been tracking like I should and these past 4 or 5 days have been hectic....Did I mention I have scrubbed and completely painted two bathrooms including ceilings? I am so tired. Anyway my eating has not really been bad just not that great I found myself snacking in the evenings something I need to either cut back or find new snacks
Old 08-01-2012, 12:57 PM   #5  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Hello all!

We got the house, keys and all! but we are not moving in until Saturday. Spent all day painting yesterday including the ceiling so I feel ya, Nancy! We still have to do a bit more painting but we have to get the floors done today so we will continue the rest of painting tomorrow if the floor dries in time.

I did great last week with my "no-booze" goal. Setting that same goal for this week with the exception for last night after painting, I limited myself to 2 cans of beer. I am going to try my best this week to track but I won't really worry too much about it until after we are all moved in and etc.

Last edited by amandie; 08-01-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 08-02-2012, 09:17 AM   #6  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Wow, you gals are making me wish my project is started. We are getting ready to remodel our bathroom. I have been going from store to store looking for bargains. I can't believe how much they want for bathroom vanities!!! Anyway, I always loved the finished project, but the "doing" part of the remodeling stinks!

We leave right after work for Shelbyville Lake...beautiful lake in central Illinois. I have logged my points for the weekend, but a few spares in case. Hope to stay on track and away from the beer. I packed a few of the Miller 64...send me some willpower!!! Hope all you have a wonderful weekend and we'll see ya on Monday!
Closed Thread