Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 05:37 PM   #1  

Height: 5'10"

Cool cravings

Has anyone every had a day where they seem to crave everything. Today has been one of those days for me this Week 8 of WW for me and it has been so hard not to overeat. Today I have been eating since I got to work but thankfully I've only allowed myself to snack on pretzels and fruit. Does anyone out there have this same problem or has any solutions for me. I would appericiate it very much.
Old 04-07-2003, 08:38 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Moot: Same problem, but no solution for you This happens to me too, but eventually it passes, so its not too bad. Hope you are having a better time of it today!
Old 04-07-2003, 12:59 PM   #3  
Trying it again!

Well it depends on what you are craving. I have figured out if you are craving sweets, eat a piece of like juicy fruit gum. It helps for a little while. If its like salty junk food, then try some lite popcorn. Just drink tons of water if you can. I have found that if you eat just a little it of your craving, it will go away. Just account for it in your points.
Old 04-07-2003, 02:27 PM   #4  

Height: 5'10"

THANKS MODKITTN IT HELPS TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. TODAY HAS BEEN BETTER. THANK YOU.
Closed Thread