Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 05:59 AM   #1  
Andrew

Angry monday, march 31, 2003

Good Morning! Happy Monday!
I bought the WATP tape. But I didn't see a guy in red shorts, I was disappointed. I bought the 2 mile workout. I got through about 3/4 of it and I loved it. If I'm not too busy here at work today I will be back to post. Have a good day everyone.

PS-I took my picture off because I hate it-I'm going to use this one (me doing the WATP tape) until I get a new picture.

Last edited by momofoneson; 03-31-2003 at 06:02 AM.
Old 03-31-2003, 09:28 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Good morning Robin

I've been MIA since last Wednesday. Not eating good, not exercising, feeling horrible about myself But I am back today and back on track, went to the gym this morning.

Check in later
Old 03-31-2003, 11:11 AM   #3  

Hey girls,

I'm feeling the same way Lori, except I'm still not back on track. Ate more girl scout cookies this morning and was TERRIBLE all weekend. Went to Dewey Beach Sat-Sun and ate out for every meal. Of course I only ate what I wanted and it didn't even cross my mind to go for healthy stuff. It's so frustrating, sometimes I'll be so motivated, doing stretching and exercises in my cibe just to burn off 25 more calories - and then other days eating 1000 calories in candy in the morning is something I don't think twice about.

Anyway, I'm trying to get back on the exercise track. I bought 2 new pairs of running shoes at the Nike outlet this weekend, and ordered the FIRM tapes with fanny lifter. Has anyone tried these?? I have a couple of old school FIRM tapes which I may have tried once or twice, but were just too boring and cheesy.

I'm up 1.5 lbs on weigh in this morning Hopefully it's not all fat gain, but TOM and too much salty foods. We shall see. I'd probably do better if I switched my weigh in to Friday, before all the sins of the weekend....
Old 03-31-2003, 12:43 PM   #4  
Trying it again!

Hello everyone.

Well I have been on the diet for a week and I already blew it today. I had about a day a half of points in one sitting and I am totally disgusted with myself. I went to a Japanese Steakhouse and just ate everything. Hopefully I can get back on track tomorrow I just hate this feeling.
Old 03-31-2003, 12:54 PM   #5  
Proud Canadian

Morning everyone! I was picketing on Thursday and then sick on Friday so I've just caught up on the last couple of days of posts. Welcome to everyone new! We offer a lot of support here so hop on in and post away!
My face broke out with some sort of dermatitis for which I was using a creme to try and get rid of and turns out the creme was making it worse and the antiboitics they gave me made me so violently ill that I couldn't come to work Friday and I went to a dermatologist who told me about the other drugs making my face worse and she started me on treatment to fix the problem. Unfortunately, the treatment she's given me makes my face all flakey so now I look like I have leprosy or something, and have my face is all dry. Oh well, to distract myself I cut 8 inches off my hair. It feels really good and it looks OK, my hair has been to the middle of my back for about 16 years so it's quite the change. Alright enough disguisting talk, on to you guys...
Robin - I like the new picture although it really threw me for a second. One day, I'll figure out how to post my own picture on the photo thread.
Lori - Stop doing that to yourself! You are doing a good job and falling off the wagon for a couple of days is no big deal, we all do it. Just get back up there and don't forget, we're here to help.
Lexxy - Girl scout cookies are evil, but soo good. Have you broken in your exercise tapes yet?
OK, hi to everyone I've missed over the past couple of days and I'll check back in later after I get a bit caught up on all the stuff I've missed at work.
KT
Old 03-31-2003, 06:24 PM   #6  
Canadian Chick

Hey girls, Quiet in here today! I jusr got home from work. Life is still super stressful with my brother. He was bawling last night until 2am so I had to sit up with him. His ex is coming here tomorrow so he's all stressed today. I'm not looking forward to it. Anyway I'm eating everythign in sight & feeling pretty exhausted. However the weather is beautiful so my bro & I are going to play some b-ball in a bit. Poor dh is at work after he's been at school all day. He won't get home until 10:30 tonight. Well Iweighed myself yesterday & discovered that I have put on 11of those 13lbs I had lost before Christmas. I'm not really suprised. Hopefully I can start managing my stress a little better & turn this around. ANyway Just thought I'd pop in for an update. BTW its great to see some old fces back & some new faces

KT, wow that sucks about your skin! I hope it gets better right away. How is your Dad?

Lori, Hope that today you followed yoru plan & feel good. I know the feeling -I'm totally stuck in a rut right now!

Lexxy, glad to see you back! Hopefully you're just retaining water or something. Let us know how your exercise tapes work out.

Jeneisen, Welcome aboard. This is the best place for support & good friends! Glad you found us!

Robin, You new avatar is so cute! I like her!

A big hey to everyone else. Hopefully I'll be able to pop in a little more this week.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:52 PM   #7  

Hey,

Quiet thread today....

We won't even talk about my eating today. Tomorrow is the first of the month, a nice fresh start.

I don't have my exercise tapes yet, I got them off eBay, so it will probably take a couple weeks to get here (they're coming from Canada). I'll let everyone know how they are.

KT, sorry to hear about the skin stuff! I'm self-conscious enough about being overweight, I hate it when other things make me feel even more awkward!

Rina, sorry to hear about your brother...I've been there, it totally sucks. I'm sure it will take a while for him to get over it...
Old 03-31-2003, 07:13 PM   #8  
Proud Canadian

Rina - you and your hubby are great to take your brother in. I hope things go well with his ex. I probably wouldn't let her anywhere near my house or my brother. If he wants to talk to her, they can meet at a coffee shop but his home (or your home) should be a safe place. My ex still doesn't know where I live. He asks occasionally but I never tell him. Hope you have fun burning off some stress playing B-ball.
My dad is great! He's home, he's eating full meals (still small portions) and the pain is slowly going away. So far all the pathology has all come back negative and we're just waiting for one more test to come back. It's been hectic but things are finally settling down. No word up here about tomorrow's job action. If I'm here, I'll stop by.
KT
Old 03-31-2003, 07:16 PM   #9  
Proud Canadian

Lexxy - we posted at the same time but that's exactly how I'm feeling right now! Self concious and awkward. Of course, when anyone actually gets in my face about it I tell them I have leprosy - it's fun.
see you
KT
Closed Thread