Old 06-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 157.6/150.2/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Reached Goal, REGAINING!! Alternative Products??

Hi All,
I guess this is not an unusual story; I reached goal, maintained for a while, now have found 10 pounds. I have not gone back to my center as I did not find them very helpful during the weight loss process, I just went to primarily buy supplies.
I have found some great alternative product thanks to this website but would like to know if someone can suggest where I may buy other items I am missing. I am interested in finding a similar product to the
IP HERB OMLETTE, the CARAMEL NUT BARS, and the CHOCOLATE and COFFEE DRINKs, primarily. I know I could make my own omelette with egg whites, but I do like to have a few packets on hand for when I am at work or the family has chowed down the last of the dozen! Thank you for your help. I need to get back on track before I regain any more. Goodness it is SO HARD to keep it off. Many thanks....
Elizabethjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:06 PM   #2  
Started IP Jan. 17, 2012

S/C/G: 191/149/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethjk View Post
Hi All,
I guess this is not an unusual story; I reached goal, maintained for a while, now have found 10 pounds. I have not gone back to my center as I did not find them very helpful during the weight loss process, I just went to primarily buy supplies.
I have found some great alternative product thanks to this website but would like to know if someone can suggest where I may buy other items I am missing. I am interested in finding a similar product to the
IP HERB OMLETTE, the CARAMEL NUT BARS, and the CHOCOLATE and COFFEE DRINKs, primarily. I know I could make my own omelette with egg whites, but I do like to have a few packets on hand for when I am at work or the family has chowed down the last of the dozen! Thank you for your help. I need to get back on track before I regain any more. Goodness it is SO HARD to keep it off. Many thanks....

I am finding my Clinic the same. I am not a BIG loser for them so I don't get much attention. shopforprotein.com is where you can get all IP items available. I love them and now I just got to the Clinic for my WIs.

Good luck and remember if you have a heavy carb day, balance it out with light carb day. The biggest thing I have learned from this diet is to record or at least keep track in your mind what you have eaten during the day.

Keep us informed!
audgirl78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #3  

audgirl78, Does your clinic know that you don't buy from them? I've been buying everything from shopforprotein.com for quite awhile now. My clinic doesn't know because I'm constantly getting new coaches, so they don't know what I do, but I'm wondering if they will drop me if they find out. (Not that I really care, I have a scale and tape measure at home.)
Andie0606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Check out the "Alternative Product Reviews" thread. I started it specifically to taste and review alternative products. There is a lot of good information on there. Everything I tried I got at Nashua Nutrition.
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:42 PM   #5  

There are tons of alternative threads on the board here, you just have to look for them, they are full of ideas and products!!
mompattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:22 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 157.6/150.2/135

Height: 5'6"

Thanks everyone! I did order some omletes from Nashua Nutrition. I will let you all know how it is.
Elizabethjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:50 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 225.6/224.2/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethjk View Post
Thanks everyone! I did order some omletes from Nashua Nutrition. I will let you all know how it is.
The Proti-Thin Caramel Nut Bars and Chocolate Soy Puffs from Nashua Nutrition are identical to IP, exactly the same.
esammy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #8  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Quote:
Originally Posted by esammy12 View Post
The Proti-Thin Caramel Nut Bars and Chocolate Soy Puffs from Nashua Nutrition are identical to IP, exactly the same.
True and half price.

The omelet may work for you it was too small for me. The IP herb and cheese omelet is my favorite. Try the proto puddings as a shake.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:08 AM   #9  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

You can buy orotien shake powder at a weight lifting store it even Walmart much cheaper and mix your own.
usmcvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:44 AM   #10  
- 15lbs and counting!

S/C/G: 183.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by audgirl78 View Post
I am finding my Clinic the same. I am not a BIG loser for them so I don't get much attention. shopforprotein.com is where you can get all IP items available. I love them and now I just got to the Clinic for my WIs.

Good luck and remember if you have a heavy carb day, balance it out with light carb day. The biggest thing I have learned from this diet is to record or at least keep track in your mind what you have eaten during the day.

Keep us informed!
Thanks for the website. My clinic is charging CRAZY money for the products. Seriously. Each week I am over $100 just for basics - bars, shakes, chili packets (my fav). I'm going to check this out...
sangria12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 11:33 AM   #11  
Started IP Jan. 17, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie0606 View Post
audgirl78, Does your clinic know that you don't buy from them? I've been buying everything from shopforprotein.com for quite awhile now. My clinic doesn't know because I'm constantly getting new coaches, so they don't know what I do, but I'm wondering if they will drop me if they find out. (Not that I really care, I have a scale and tape measure at home.)
My clinic found out yesterday. Since I was moving to Phase 2 and my husband went threw it already, I figured if they found out and kicked me off I would finish the program on my own. I really needed their guidance and appre Kate everything they helped me through, but again I am/was very slow loser and they got big real quick so I was not a priority to them.

With this website and the website you're ale to get the product from, I don't think it's hard to do on your own.

Good luck and let me know if I can help in anyway.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:41 PM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by audgirl78 View Post
My clinic found out yesterday. Since I was moving to Phase 2 and my husband went threw it already, I figured if they found out and kicked me off I would finish the program on my own. I really needed their guidance and appre Kate everything they helped me through, but again I am/was very slow loser and they got big real quick so I was not a priority to them.

With this website and the website you're ale to get the product from, I don't think it's hard to do on your own.

Good luck and let me know if I can help in anyway.
But did they kick you out, or did you decide on your own to leave them?
Thanks,
Andie
Andie0606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #13  
Started IP Jan. 17, 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie0606 View Post
But did they kick you out, or did you decide on your own to leave them?
Thanks,
Andie
I didn't leave them nor did they kick me out. On Phase 2 they have me not coming back for two weeks, but I am still part of the program.

I just went into the clinic with the attitude that I didn't care if they kicked me out. Good luck and be courageous. Remember you an adult and can make your own decisions where you buy your food.