Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #1  
It's Kassie Baby!

S/C/G: 250/206/150

Height: 5'4"

Default Loving the process, hating the length

Anyone else feel this way? I love working out. I love it so much that I'd decided to major in it in college. I love losing weight. I've lost 40lbs. I mean come on, that's awesome right? And I see SOME slight changes. So that is also motivation. But I wish it would speed up. Slow and steady wins the race..but I'm a runner so naturally I wanna get there first :PP I want my sexy bikini/mini dress body. I want these rolls gone. I want this gut to firm up into a very nice and flat stomach. I want them all now. Does anyone understand where I'm coming from?
kassiebby1124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/259/160

Height: 5'7

Oh so very much. I want all this weight off my body. I want to be buying cute jeans and fitting my chunky legs into cute boots. I want to be wearing shorts and a tank top without worrying about my cottage cheese legs and flabby arms. Most of all I want to be able to run and it be a mind clearing jog instead of a huffing puffing fight
nataliegm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #3  
I'm doing this!

S/C/G: 220/ ticker /140

Height: 5'3"

Kassie,

I swear to you, keep up your hard work and the time will really fly by Honestly, there are days when I think about how long it will take to get to my goal, but the change for me has been so quick that I really do forget what my new body currently looks like. I just posted on another thread how once you get smaller, it takes less amount of weight to make a difference. You're gonna see bigger changes now, you are nearing Onederland

I think that's so cool you are majoring in exercise. Sounds so interesting! Maybe I'll get my masters in that hey... you inspire me
alitorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:00 PM   #4  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

You've done fantastic already! Like Alitorry said, it will fly by and you'll be there before you know it.

I totally have those days where I just wish I could snap my fingers and be done with it all but I know that I didn't get to 242 in a snap either.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/180.2/165

Height: 5'9"

Yup. I'm 2 weeks in and have lost 2 pounds. I was discouraged and then realized that I worked hard for those 2 pounds. And that my pants fit differently. And that 5 pounds will be great. and 10 pounds. and 15 and 20 and 25 and 30. All the way to way to my goal. It's not like I'll be this size and then suddenly on week 30 or 40 or 50 I'll be "the right size." My body will change all through this process.
seagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #6  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

I know how you feel I try to remind myself how I felt 20-25 pounds ago and how far I have gone, but I wanted to be wearing a sexy bikini this summer, and not have belly rolls or back rolls. I am very small boned and it feels I have so much more to lose. My avi picture is my goal picture and that is another 25 pounds away.

But we can do it! Each pound makes us feel better about ourselves.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #7  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

I know how you feel! When I concentrated on the overall weight I had to lose it seemed to take forever! When I started focusing on the pound ahead of me, time seemed to fly by.

Now I can't believe it's been over a year since I started!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #8  
Incredible Shrinkin Woman

S/C/G: 270/234/155

Height: 5'11"

I HEAR YA!!! I want it gone NOW, and its definitely a patience and hard work course. I like to think about the day, just the day, not the next day or the next month because thats what makes me impatient. I know I am losing weight and I know that in a month I will be thinner, so i get excited. But then it feels so long until the month is up when it really isnt long. So I try really hard to think of my day instead. One day at a time!
UnderTheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:28 PM   #9  
keep going

S/C/G: 176/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Yeah totally but 1 pound at a time.. besides I keep remembering how long it took me to put it on and I'm definitely losing faster than I gained.
LeilaJey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #10  
Fat to Fab and Fit

S/C/G: 190/151.2/122

Leila very true.

2011 was the first year I did not gain, I lost at first then gain it back but at the end I had maintained. I had gained, faithfully, each year for the past 5 years.
So 2011 was stable,
2012 I have lost, so far, nearly 25 pounds....it has taken me 6 monts and yes I would prefer the number be 50 pounds, but I am grateful.

Now with each pound I drop, I feel better and better. I may not be at goal, but at least I am heading towards right direction.
Sum38 is offline   Reply With Quote