General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 05-26-2012, 12:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

Default Do you Jiggle?

When I started this journey I was fat and solid. My fat stayed in place and did not move.
As I lose weight I am noticing that I am all jiggly and squishy.
My thighs were solid and not going any where. Now I can grab a handful of my inner thigh and throw it around. I can grab a handful of fat and twist it around.

So I guess I am asking is this normal?
Sally Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:36 AM   #2  
super geek

S/C/G: 185/151/138

Height: 5'9

I've noticed this too! As I lose weight my fat gets 'looser' and not so firm. It snaps back to being firm eventually, I suppose it is just the cells and connective tissue adjusting the reduced volume in them! I've also noticed this with my skin. It's usually nice and tight over my flesh but sometimes it wrinkles up when and push my fingers over it. Again, over time it goes back to normal.

I bet once your body gets used to being a bit smaller it will readjust!
rocket pop is offline   Reply With Quote