Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 05-19-2012, 05:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 181/147.2/125

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Default white spots on skin

I don't go tanning or lay out or any of that and i never really have. But just the normal being outside and being in the sun i get a tan...and these little white spots on my skin, mostly on my arms and legs. Of course these spots don't really show up in the winter because i don't tan and i have very light skin. They're just small white circles not big splotches or anything. Does anybody know what this is? And do you think that using sunless tanning lotion will cover it up?
slvrangl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/132/125 or 115? not sure

Height: 5'4" (on a good-hair day!)

Ask about them on your next visit to the dermatologist or doctor. They could be Vitiligo, harmless but annoying missing pigment spots, in which case you'll want to avoid the sun even more.
Mountain Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/130

Height: 5'9" Age: 19

I have that too, it kind of looks like marble cheese. I've tried tanning lotion but it doesn't change the light/dark difference.
Ramra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 09:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 234/230/120

Height: 5'4"

My husband and daughter get some white spots that don't tan. It's not vitiligo but a kind of fungus called tinea versicolor. It's a yeast/fungus that all of us have but in some people it really thrives. My husband gets it every year and it's mostly obvious in the summer. My daughter had it once, and after treatment it never came back.
Coffeelover64 is offline   Reply With Quote