Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-18-2012, 12:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: Current:150 Goal:110/115

Height: 5'3"

Default new chick on the block

Hellooo Im currently at my highest weight ever, 150lbs, 19y/o 5'3". I am currently a very unhappy person, i just finished my 1st year of university and am very bored and lazy at home which equals to binging constantly, no motivation to exercise and just being sad and depressed all the time i just stay at home all day being a hermit because i am just so self councious. i know being healthier will make me happy but i just can't find anything to give me that start, my personal motto is "ill start tomorrow" and my biggest problem is that i expect instant gratification, i also have exercise induced asthma which is incredibly annoying. i guess i just need to accept the fact that this is a process that requires patience and dedication but those two things aren't my strong suit, any who nice to meet you!
HaHaLooLoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 01:30 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

Hello to a fellow Canadian ... well, I'd bet you can get a lot of walking in, if you want to; and that shouldn't affect your asthma at all. You are young and healthy -- 150 lbs is not that high at all. I want to give you a virtual kick in the butt, and say -- get the heck out there and enjoy your life, and that 20-25 lbs will fall off from just busyness ...

You could lose that weight by the end of summer, if you really try hard; so cut out the pop, the junkies, and the fried foods. Eat one helping of each meal, and walk every day. You don't have to starve. Just limit the servings. A small breakfast, a light lunch, and one plate of dinner (with at least two veggies or a salad). Have a fruit for a snack if you feel hungry.

You need to know the truth ... No-one cares what you look like when you walk down the street. No-one is sitting around waiting for you to walk by so they can critique your appearance. No-one will say anything, becuz they are all too busy living their lives. So get out there, and live yours too!

Come on ... you can do that!

PS ~ we have a Canadian Thread in the Supports Group Forum; if you ever feel lonely, drop by for a visit ... and I won't bite your head off, I promise!

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 05-19-2012 at 07:39 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote