General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 05-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Exclamation A Medicine Cabinet TRADGEDY!

This is serious......

my marriage depends on it!

or not

Angie has always been disappointed with the way I splash water all over our vanity....

AND...

leave my "stuff" on it.

Over the years I have gotten better by keeping paper towels under my sink and by installing a shelf for my after shave, razor, etc.

Well...we are almost finished remodeling. We have a new vanity and granite, she picked up some really nice his and hers medicine cabinets for us. I installed them last week and finally finished putting all my stuff in mine yesterday...

all nice and organized!

We even picked up a paper towel holder to set on top of the vanity yesterday at The Container Store

After coming home from Mother's Day stuff with the kids I heard her up in the bedroom/bath....

Imagine my surprise to find out she...not only re-organized my stuff....yes I said...

MY STUFF!

but she put some of her stuff into MY medicine cabinet.....

Is that fair?
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:59 PM   #2  
~Never Quit~

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/180?

Height: 5'7"

It's totally fair!!
Wives automatically get more closet and drawer space so of course they also get more medicine cabinet space ... so move over and make room!
EatMoreCelery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #3  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Uh yes. What's hers is hers and what's yours is hers too! DUH!
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:17 PM   #4  

Height: 5'9"

Nope- I am gonna have to disagree with this one. If you accomodated her wishes all of these years, I believe it is time to have your own space, and to have it be respected. I do have more closet space, but my husband has his own dressers and his own area in our shared bathroom, and I don't put my junk in there, and I don't tell him how it should be arranged. Stand your ground. Kindly though.
Brandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 286/153/155

Height: 5'9

Well, it is Mother's day. Maybe you could think of it as another present that you give to the mother of your children on her special day.
Madame Souza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 263/262/160

Height: 5'4

You're gonna ask a site that is predominatly female? lol just kidding. Ask her why she rearranged your stuff.
Cemommster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #7  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Clearly a hostile action. A preemptive strike, perhaps? I recommend you engage in covert ops and put your stuff in her medicine cabinet.

Or not.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #8  
Pretty harmless really...

S/C/G: Maintaining 142-148

Height: 5 ft 8.5" athlete who can give a punch & certainly take one too! :)

C'mon Ang, give EZ his own medicine cabinet for his manpons!
evilwomaniamshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #9  
Taste the rainbow

S/C/G: 299/241/175

Height: 5'9

I don't think it's fair. It's his and hers not hers and hers. If she has too much stuff she should have asked if she could use a shelf of yours, not just stick stuff in (while rearranging all your stuff to boot!).
Skittlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:35 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 171/ticker/121

Height: 5' 1"

Clearly her stuff missed your stuff! They couldn't bear to be apart from each other.
Quiet Ballerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:03 PM   #11  

I'm afraid I'm guilty of it too! I tend to takeover my boyfriend's storage spaces, simply because I'm a woman and I have so much stuff! My closet is always over-flooding, so I may on occasion store a few clothing items in his closet, or place a few skincare products on his side of the bathroom cabinet. It's normal, he's used to it by now and doesn't complain. We just laugh it off
Natasha22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #12  
Time For Change

S/C/G: see/ticker/:)

Height: 6'0"

Ahhahaha!
This made me laugh, maybe you didn't "organize" your stuff properly. I know my boyfriend doesn't, lol. I always rearrange his stuff when I'm cleaning, just because the way that he does it is so so so ... weird. I sometimes don't understand a man's logic, so I just fix it.

I don't usually put my things in his medicine cabinet though.
ElociN2392 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:22 PM   #13  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMoreCelery View Post
It's totally fair!!
Wives automatically get more closet and drawer space so of course they also get more medicine cabinet space ... so move over and make room!
EMC every time I move over, to make more room on my side of the bed, she and starts singing "get back jo-jo"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValRock View Post
Uh yes. What's hers is hers and what's yours is hers too! DUH!
So true Val! She reminds me of it every pay day! Rock on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandis View Post
..... and I don't put my junk in there, and I don't tell him how it should be arranged. Stand your ground. Kindly though.
Ever since menopause she won't let me put my junk anywhere ...I will stand my ground until she takes me out at the knees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Souza View Post
Well, it is Mother's day. Maybe you could think of it as another present that you give to the mother of your children on her special day.
Actually I did give the mother of my children a Mother's Day hug at church yesterday...and,as I already knew....my wife didn't care...she gave her one too!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #14  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cemommster View Post
You're gonna ask a site that is predominatly female? lol just kidding. Ask her why she rearranged your stuff.
Mostly women here? Who knew? Personally, I always liked hanging out with women better than men...maybe why Angie has rearranged my face a few times

Quote:
Originally Posted by theox View Post
Clearly a hostile action. A preemptive strike, perhaps? I recommend you engage in covert ops and put your stuff in her medicine cabinet.

Or not.
theox as you may have read in a previous post...I am not allowed to put my "stuff" in anything she owns!....refer back to menopause...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilwomaniamshe View Post
C'mon Ang, give EZ his own medicine cabinet for his manpons!
Evil...just plain evil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittlez View Post
I don't think it's fair. It's his and hers not hers and hers. If she has too much stuff she should have asked if she could use a shelf of yours, not just stick stuff in (while rearranging all your stuff to boot!).
I so agree in fact I mentioned that all that make-up she owns really isn't doing the trick since she turned 50!....BIG mistake!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Ballerina View Post
Clearly her stuff missed your stuff! They couldn't bear to be apart from each other.
Her stuff and my stuff are starngers....se previous menopause comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha22 View Post
I'm afraid I'm guilty of it too! I tend to takeover my boyfriend's storage spaces, simply because I'm a woman and I have so much stuff! My closet is always over-flooding, so I may on occasion store a few clothing items in his closet, or place a few skincare products on his side of the bathroom cabinet. It's normal, he's used to it by now and doesn't complain. We just laugh it off
He doesn't complain to you...is he not on 3FC where men can vent w/o feeling ashamed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElociN2392 View Post
Ahhahaha!
This made me laugh, maybe you didn't "organize" your stuff properly. I know my boyfriend doesn't, lol. I always rearrange his stuff when I'm cleaning, just because the way that he does it is so so so ... weird. I sometimes don't understand a man's logic, so I just fix it.

I don't usually put my things in his medicine cabinet though.
But, do you re-fold every item of clothing in his drawers that he folded and put away after laundry?....Ang is the of re-folders! I have very nice drawers!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:11 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

LMAO! thats funny.

Im the one in my family that splashes water/toothpaste all over the sink and mirror. It gets on my nerves honestly LOL
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote