Old 05-08-2012, 02:22 AM   #1  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Default Possibly OT - Pinterest

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well, whether life is going smoothly or (as seems to be the case with many of us here) throwing stones of every shape and size in your path right now.

Recently I joined Pinterest because it seems like such a convenient way to collect all the cool stuff and pretty pictures I find all the time. It occured to me that it might also be useful to gather your weight loss pictures (though I wouldn't be comfortable with putting my own online), or inspiration, or the like. Pinning recipes is also an obvious use that could be helpful.

Are there any Pinsteresters here? Do you use it in relation to weight loss?
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #2  

S/C/G: Highest:266/T/Size 8

Height: 5'4

I'm a Pinner! I do have two board in regard to weight loss. A "goal weight" board for inspirational things as well as helpful websites like BMI calculators and a "healthy noms" board for good "go-to" recipes.
SarahFairhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:19 AM   #3  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Oh yes I love Pinterest! I have many boards, including a weight loss motivation board. It's mostly quotes and anything else I find motivational. I often look at it when I'm considering not working out, and after I look at it I always end up going.
LockItUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:21 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I LOVE pinterest and get a lot of motivation and inspiration there. Great sayings "no matter how slow you are, you just lapped everyone on the couch" and motivational pictures as well. It's great for all things, but especially health and fitness.

All the yummy recipes don't always help, though!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote