Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 187/181/160

Height: 5'2

Default Here's to hoping dreams come true

Hello Everyone,

I decided to join this forum in hopes that all of your amazing stories and support will help me achieve my weight loss goals.

Growing up I was never fat, but I was insecure and dieted my whole life. Looking back at my old pictures now I want to kick myself for being insecure when I shouldn't have been. In college I didn't exercise much and gained 30 lbs. That's when I actually became fat for real. After I graduated, I lost 20lbs, but in this past year I gained it all back and then some. I'm really upset that I let myself gain the weight back again. I've shed the insecurity I had growing up, now it's time to shed the weight. My dream is to get to a healthy weight and be comfortable with myself at the same time.

I recently changed to a more sedentary job, which I know is part of the reason for my weight gain. I need to motivate myself to start exercising regularly again.

I'm excited to start my weight loss journey within 3FC. I really hope this time I lose the weight for real. I plan on posting regularly that way you can hold me accountable for days where I mess up
GlitterDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:31 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum. You will receive an amazing amount of support on this site. Best of luck reaching your weightloss goals!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote