Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default Too many NEW threads

Ok ladies and Gents, There is NO need to start a new thread for EVERY question or failure that each of you have. YES, I am starting this thread but ONLY to ask that questions be asked in the Daily chat. In the last few days we have had 2-3 threads opened about cheating, failure or something else NEGATIVE.....YES we are here for support BUT just post in one of those threads. We are here to support each other no matter what BUT I am one who likes to read ALL too see if I can help in any way. Over the last few days I have not been able to work at home and when I do get home to check the boards there is a page and a half of threads I have to read. Several have the same, not exact titles but similar. I am just asking that if you have questions or concerns please do it in the Daily chat so that EVERYONE can have input on it. Some people don't read the new chats because it becomes overwhelming.

I am ONLY suggesting this so that we can get the best support we need from each other......Thanks....Lisa
Old 05-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Please see the stickied thread, here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-question.html
Closed Thread