Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-29-2012, 08:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 233/ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Default Rough weekend

Just need to get this off my chest... I've been having a rough weekend, plan wise. My roommate who usually travels for work 75% of the month is home for a few weeks, my friends just got back from a long vacation, and temptation is everywhere! Hopefully getting back on track this week will be easy one I'm back to the M-F workday routine. Fingers crossed!

Here's my weekend splurge (ugh...hopefully not enough to kill me on the scale on Friday's weigh in!!!):

Friday dinner: Surf & Turf (filet mignon and crab cake) with grilled asparagus and cucumber salad
Dessert: Mini cannoli and chocolate mousse

Saturday lunch: Dim Sum
Saturday dinner: Backyard BBQ - too many chips to count, burger and hot dog, cupcake and 2 beers

All of this on top of no workout since Thursday. Nothing like getting back on track...
aniela26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

You will feel great when you get on the wagon again. And loading a little on calories once a month is good too, at least according to those who think it may make you lose weight after a plateau. Move on and organize for a wonderful, healthy week! Good luck!
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

I am right there with you. Totally splurged this weekend (binged yesterday) YUCK. I feel so crappy.

BUT its a learning experience. I dont think that we can be PERFECT all the time. As long as the imperfections are overshadowed by good choices. One fudge up wont kill us and I'm pretty sure you wont have a problem weighing in on Friday.
mammasita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:23 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 233/ticker/150

Height: 5'0"

Why do the weekends have to be so difficult?!? If only they could have the same structure as the rest of the week without the pain of being at work/school/etc!

I was supposed to get back on track yesterday, but some last minute plans with friends changed that and we ordered Thai takeout for dinner. Not the worst (grilled teryiaki chicken with steamed veggies and white rice), but I'm sure I ate more than I should have.

Can't wait to finally get back to the gym tonight. Really hoping to get to Onederland this month!
aniela26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #5  

I also splurged last weekend This weekend it was TOM and I usually go crazy and have chocolate or pancakes, but this time I stayed strong because I didn't want to have more to feel guilty about. Weekends are bad because you get together with more people so you have to compromise when it comes to food. When I'm alone, everything is under control, when others are around, I have to take their wishes into consideration as well. It's not like anyone is forcing me to eat what they're having, but it's a lot easier to restrain myself when there's no temptation.
Natasha22 is offline   Reply With Quote